Kayc and Y/n wolf's bark

The phone goes silent for a few minutes making me think I shouldn't have said anything until I heard his voice reply. "I only love you too, Y/n L/n. Don't worry your cowboys coming back home."

For the next 24 hours everything seemed less dangerous in the world. Like the man who attacked us all was taken care of. Bree and Tate no longer had trauma. All because of one special thing. Kayce Dutton is coming home to me. Driving John's truck back the sun has barely risen over the mountains to see Kayce's truck. Getting out I hear a horse gallop over to me. "How in the world did you get here before me?" I giggled in question watching him dismount his black horse. "I have my ways baby." He grins pulling me in for a hug. Lifting my feet off the ground twirling me around in circles of laughter. "God I've missed you so much." He breathes out sitting me on my feet watching me bend my limping leg still standing firmly on my other leg. "Not as much as I missed you Kayc." He chuckles hearing the nickname I gave him after so long.

The front door of the main house opened making us change our focus towards it. John approaches wearing his tan jacket with orange on the shoulders a black cowboy hat on his head. "It brings a smile to my face finally seeing you two together. Y/n I know I've already told you I like you. But son, I think it's time she officially became a Dutton." He spoke smiling happily. Kayce pulled away slightly bending down on one knee in front of me and his father. "Y/n L/n, will you marry me?" I grin letting him slip his mother's ring on my left hand. I'll chairish your ring Evelyn Dutton.

Yanking my reigns on my horse I round all the cattle with the others of the Bunkhouse. Counting the cattle with the John. Teeter asked for her job back and John didn't know that they wear the brand. Apparently the governor came by to talk with John. Tipping my hat up I heard him say he'll run for govenor so Jamie doesn't get it. Kayce and I have never talked about me wearing the brand like he does. His dad forced him to wear his but I've been loyal to this place.

Kayce and I ride horses with the Indian leader using Tate's dog. Flipping my badge on my belt loop a guy messed up and stole wild horses. So we have to figure out a way to get them back. Horses can't be hurded like cattle can. Rip and Beth are starting to treat Carter better this week. Later that day we came back and the man released the horses from the pen. "Oh this is gonna be fun as hell." I breathed out smirking at Kayce. He clicked his tongue making our horses raced with the Indian ones. The wind blows through my braid down my back with my horse running faster than I ever have rode one and I don't hate to admit it, I love it. Kayce races past me and I yank my reins cashing him and some of the horses until we hurd them into the pen.

The family thanked us as I pull my horse into the trailer. Monica spoke of a girl dying Kayce but he brushes her off when she spoke of love at first sight, talking about me. He gets in the driver's seat looking at me still grinning. "I think that's the first time I've seen your smile in a long time." He chuckled when I playfully push him from my seat. "Same can be said for ya, cowboy." He shakes his head driving us home but when we drive under the Yellowstone sign there's lights strung on the porch with everyone standing at the porch steps, waiting for us.

"What are you all doing?" Kayce gets out of the car first me following behind. Bree and Tate race to our arms and we both pick up each kid. John walks up towards us placing a flower crown on my head grinning. "Instead of waiting any longer for the two of you to get hitched. We thought it needed to be done tonight, right here where it all started." Beth stands beside Rip lightly smiling. "Rip and I are fucking moving into the main house. Time for you to become his wife." Glancing at the love of my life holding his son in his arms I question still smiling. "What do ya say, Kayc?" He blushed Tate and Bree both gag when he answers. "There's nothing I've been more sure of in my life."

My father walked me down the isle wearing one of Beth's dresses that I really liked. Kayce had switched into a clean dress shirt still in Jean's with that dusty black hat on his head. My mother wipes away tears before the ceremony happened. John stands in front of us watching Bree and Tate be ring bears. Brushing hair behind my ear I grin up into those brown eyes I couldn't help stare in the first day we met. "Kayce, I fell in love with you the first day we met right here. When I fell off my horse and gave you your nickname, Kayc. You said that I was the only one allowed to call you that. It was in that moment I knew you were special and was meant for me. We've both made mistakes and become slightly different people over the years. But one thing is for certain. That I'll always love you, it's you and me forever."

"Y/n, today someone asked me if I believed in love at first sight. And the first thought that came to mind was you. You know I thought you would've ran off so far from this place when I left, but you didn't. This ranch became your home reguardless of me being here. You once told me that after the attack on the family changed you, that the girl I fell in love with died on the side of the road. Yet I believe she's still here. That every part of you is still here, because Bree is keeping the light bright." Kayce started talking letting tears squeezing my hands intertwined with his own. "Today I saw the memory of when I fell in love with you too. The day we went riding through the fields for the first time. You acted so wild and free reminding me when I was a child. We're both wolves in love."

John sits his hand ontop of ours picking up the rings with his other. "It is my great joy to announce once they slip their rings on that they'll be husband and wife." I slip Kayce's gold band on his left hand his eyes never leaving mine. "I love you Kayce John Dutton." Kayce holds his mother's up tears in his eyes but a huge grin on his lips. He slowly slides the family ring on my left hand. "I love you Y/n M/n L/n." Leaning up on my tippy toes I crash my lips onto his and his arms wrapped around my waist. My fingers twisted his brown curls hearing everyone cheering. Young Tate and his half sister Bree smiled in their seats next to their grandpa John. "It's about time, huh bro." Bree giggled swinging her legs back and forth. Tate pushed his tan cowboy hat up a little smiling. "You bet your boots it is, sis."

John Dutton is Governor.

Kayce and Y/n are finally married.

Comments welcome :)