27. No More Excuses

Edit/Rewritten: September 24, 2021

___

Logan's POV

_________

Chapter Twenty-Seven: No More Excuses

     "What did you two talk about?" The question comes off nonchalantly, voice soft but I know better. I know him better. Throwing a smirk over my shoulder, I shrug back just as nonchalantly.

     "Wouldn't you like to know?" Chatter brought us out of our little bubble. I look back over the rest of the couch, watching as Kai and Liam sit next to each other on the other couch, playing with Kai's switch. We had helped Liam organize everything in his room before ordering in.

     I'm brought back to reality when I feel two large hands grip my hips from an angle. Tripp sends me a pout, features softening as he presses his body flush against mine. "I would very much like to know, won't you tell me?"

     Pretending to think about it, I look over towards the pair again before pulling myself away from Tripp and standing up. "Maybe later."

     Making my way to the kitchen, I stop at the refrigerator, gasping when a familiar body presses against my back, holding me in place. "Okay, let's do something else now."

     "Right here?" The words are whispered, hissed as Liam and Kai start cursing at each other from their respective spots on the couch. Sure, privacy is hard to come by, but we still have our own room.

     Turning me over to face him, Tripp grins, holding my wrist in a soft grasp. "We're heading to bed now. Kai, if you're planning to stay over you can use the couch, there's extra blankets in the closet."

     They make a noncommittal noise in acknowledgement, continuing their game. With that, I am promptly dragged to our room. We push through the door, and the second it closes, I'm being pushed against it, Tripps soft lips pressing against my neck as his hands grip my torso.

     It's a complete turn off, but something in me simply goes off and I, " I have a dildo."

     Tripp pulls away, eyebrows meeting in confusion. "You have a what now?"

     "A dildo." I repeat, rather easily. No embarrassment, or shame, a good sign in my self confidence.

     "Uh," He grins, as though he finally understood the joke. "No you don't."

    Of course, "Yes. I do." I huff, stepping away from him and heading over to our shared closet. Because I was in a hurry when hiding it; due to the emergency call for Kyle to come to my campus, I had simply shoved it into one of my shoe boxes, and then promptly shoved that beneath the lower rack of clothes.

     Taking it out of it's 10-out-of-10 hiding spot, I walk back out and hand it over to Tripp. His reaction is cute, he simply stares at it for a solid second, eyebrows knitted and lips pouted, his curls encasing his face perfectly before his eyes snap back up to mine. "Why do you have this?"

     A shrug, "I used it."

     Tripp let's out a sound that resembles a choke as he grips the dildo. "To do what?"

     "Well, at first, I shoved it down my throat to get used to having something there, and to get used to relaxing my gag reflex. This," I pointed to the fake dick. "Is the secret thing I bought that Kai thought was lingerie. Which clearly, it isn't."

     Clearly.

     "Clearly." Tripp murmurs, reading my mind, I shove him, making him giggle. "And you stopped using it?"