1. Falling in Love w/ a Homosapien

HI !!

I am [ r e w r i t i n g] this story because like all my other stories, I hate it. And yeah. SO, if you do not see the "edited date" on the chapters (like below), it means I have not rewritten it. Therefore, don't read it??? Yeah. I'm not really good at writing, I suck at it actually, idk what I'm doing. Don't get me wrong though. I'm glad you're here lmao.

Edited/Rewritten: April 10, 2021

___

Tripps POV

_________

Chapter One: Falling in Love with a HomoSapien

We were in the last minutes of the game. My chest heaved, and my skin was slick - fully covered with a sticky and smelly (albeit, disgusting) layer of sweat. There was a low pounding at the front of my head, the telltale sign of a killer migraine. I groaned at the sensation, trying my best to stifle out and numb the sound of the crowd cheering around me. My teammates hovered around me, a few of them patting my shoulder in an indication of moral support. It didn't matter though, we all knew that we were going to lose - that realization however didn't stop us from trying to beat the Gurner Academy players.

As if on cue, a huge uproar sounded from the opposite side of the field. My eyes flew open, landing on one person, someone that had me enthralled throughout the entirety of the game — number 16.

Hail.

Like most jerseys, that was all that was said on the back of his blue and gold jersey. My eyes swung lower, down the curve of his lower back until they landed on his ass. Immediately, my body tensed. Nobody could possibly blame me though, (definitely not you), his pants simply made his ass look better. Delectable, eatable even, and his body was well-formed. That was a man who clearly worked out. I just wanted to wrap my arms around his waist and bring him into my embrace. There was only one problem with that though; I was still in the closet.

I know. Lame (sad), pathetic (double sad), but being on the football team and confessing that you're gay doesn't really go well.  We're practically naked, or half naked, most of the time and with most of them being overly dramatic (and having the egos the size of sun), they might come to the silly conclusion that I was always checking them out.

Which, in all honesty, isn't silly at all.

Because they are only half wrong.

I suck at defending myself. But, the next still stands; none of them are my type.

Anything before that can be thrown out the window. 

The game finally finished, the score being uneven by three points and I groaned (again, it seems like the only thing my vocal cords are capable of at this time), walking over to the benches and cursing at the people that were still cheering for us. The killer migraine had grown, fully enveloping my head in a dull rhythm of thuds. If hell were a place, this would certainly be it, thank God an angel was walking towards us.

Wait, an angel? I straightened on the bench. Number 16 had taken off the suffocating helmet and, may I just say; he is absolutely gorgeous. This was definitely heaven. The incarnation of an angel, number 16 had silk straight blond hair reaching beneath his ears and covering his shining green eyes, his pale skin taking on an unnaturally beautiful glow with the help of the (heaven-sent) field lights.

The angels eyes met mine, a devious smirk spreading across his lips as he motioned me over to him - probably me because I was the only one paying attention to him. I cursed at my teammates, how could they ignore a literal angel? Then again, I rolled my eyes, I am 94% sure that most of the other football players were as straight as steel poles.