29. My Family

Edit/Rewritten: December 20, 2021

___

Logan's POV

_________

Chapter Twenty-Nine: My Family

     "Tripp." I warn, shifting slightly to hook another ornament on the Christmas tree. It isn't the first Christmas tree I have decorated, seeing as Tripp's parents always made sure to hand-pick their pine tree before having it sent to their home and making tree decorating a 'family activity' (activities I was included in despite not really being the traditional definition of 'family'). But it is my first tree, one that Tripp and I hand-picked. It makes my stomach swoop.

     "Hmm?" He hums questioningly, as though he doesn't know exactly what he's doing. I ignore him for a second, leaning forward to look through the box of ornaments once more. Tripp's mom had sent them in advance, stating that since we weren't going over for the holidays, that they were simply hogging basement space. Precious space that she would rather use to continue her insane shopping purchases.

     My body jolts as I feel his hands tighten around my butt, squeezing the flesh as he kisses the showing skin of my back. My skin tingles, I push the no-no thoughts away quickly as I straighten once more. It's Christmas week for crying out loud, and because Kyle and his boyfriend, and Tripp's parents were supposed to make an appearance, we were preparing the tree and other house decorations. And we would've been done for now if it weren't for Mr. Handsy-pants.

     "Would you stop touching me?" A hurt noise escapes him as I look through the remainder of the ornaments. There's two personalized Christmas ornaments that catch my eye. It was a DIY activity that Tripp's parents had come up with, since my parents didn't agree with the idea of us exchanging gifts since our family's economics were at very different ends of the spectrum. It was stupid, but the DIY ornaments gave us an excuse to hang out more.

     They bring a smile to my face. Tripps personalized ornament is a snowman with a barely discernible quote on one side reading 'u make me feel so loved it's unbelievable', and the other side being 'ur my angel'. And mine is a terribly drawn reindeer with only one quote on the back reading 'i'm scared all the time, except when i'm with you'.

     And fuck, we were so blind before.

     "What? There's limitations now? No way, Logan. I was okay with the cooking duties in this relationship, but now I also have to watch how much 'touch-time' I have a week? This is where I put my foot down!" There's a pout, there's gotta be - and it makes me roll my eyes fondly at his exaggerated statement.

     Instead of responding right away, I decide to hang the two personalized ornaments next to each other near the top of the pine tree, getting on my tiptoes to hook them with the branches. A yelp escapes me as two hands go up my shorts, moving them aside to expose-

     I blush at the realization. Buttplugs were one of the newer things we've begun using. And because Tripp likes playing with them and teasing me, I've made it a habit to not wear underwear when we're in the dorm house. That habit has also been paired with shorts that rested just below my ass and torn shirts that rise up my navel. Luckily, Liam had managed to apply for another dorm room the coming semester, and because classes begin in two weeks, the college allowed him to move into his room early — leaving me and Tripp alone once more.

     "Tripp-" I whimper, feeling his two of his fingers sliding in alongside the buttplug, the dryness presenting a tiny flash of pain. My legs feel weak, but I push through, willing myself to stand upright on my knees and not the half-decorated Christmas tree.