15. A Natural

Edit/Rewritten: May 8, 2021

___

Logans POV

_________

Chapter Fifteen: A Natural

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about Logan," Tripp murmured softly against the side of my head, holding me to his chest as I hid my face in the warmth of his neck. Of course there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Human arousal is a shared feeling, it's common-it makes sense. What doesn't make sense- well, maybe it does.

Maybe it always has.

There was a time I would have denied being so in the moment, so caught up with Tripp. In high school it was easy to deny. 'He's my best friend' and 'I have eyes, I'm not blind', were common excuses I would tell my peers. And when our girlfriends asked why we always hung out, that's when it would get complicated. How do you tell the person you're supposed to be dating that you find more comfort with someone else? That hanging out with Tripp wasn't only because we had so many similar hobbies but just because he got me, and made me feel a type of comfort that I didn't experience with them? Suffice to say, whenever that question came up it worked as a timeline to end the relationship because leading one on was never a goal.

But me being able to get sent over the edge by just being caught up with Tripp, twice - that I couldn't deny, or ignore. Because coming undone by Tripp simply seemed natural. Almost too natural.

"You're a natural baby," Something about his tone sent shivers down my spine. Curiosity bested me, and I found myself pulling away from his warmth to look at him. Tripp huffed at me and leaned up to press the tips of his fingers against my lips. "Open."

I did, welcoming three of his fingers into my mouth. I kept my gaze locked on his, not doing anything- until, not until-

"Suck." My tongue pressed upwards as my mouth closed around him, doing as he said. Compared to his member, his fingers were nothing, but they still provided a satisfying weight against my tongue. My tongue slides through his fingers, moaning when he starts shoving and pulling them against my mouth, copying the movements of his hips. Oh god, oh god, more. Need

I gasp when I feel Tripp's other hand grip my waist, pulling me closer and undoing the front of my jeans in the process, taking my member out as I had his. Why-? We got in this because I wanted to get him off, and that was done with.

I part my lips around his fingers trying my best to talk, "Whf-"

"No one told you to speak, sweetheart," I whimpered apologetically at his tone, continuing with the task of sucking his fingers like they were his dick. I don't know what this change in Tripp is, but I love it.

Tripps hand pump me slowly, thumb pressing and toying with my head and slit. I thrust my hips into his warmth, testing whether or not he would let me, after hearing no complaints I continued- moving faster against him to chase my own orgasm.

Close, I'm close, so close. Let me, I moan weakly, my hips moving frantically against his hand. Let me, Tripp growls, eyes meeting mine as he grips my chin with his thumb, holding my head still as he pushes his fingers in further. My sucky ass gag reflex finally works for something because once he hits the back of my throat with his fingers I'm seeing stars, and I come between us.

I collapse onto his lap, looking up at him in a daze as his fingers leave my mouth. I zero in on his movements, seeing part of his other hand covered in my fluid. Without thinking I grip his wrist, bringing his hand towards my face and licking them clean. His eyes hold the same bright gleam as before and it confuses me. When there's nothing left to clean, I let him go, feeling floaty.