2. Apprently, It's A Phase

Edited/Rewritten: April 10, 2021

Small Warning: Disturbing Thoughts.

___

Tripps POV

_________

Chapter Two: Apparently, It's A Phase

     I groaned as I opened my eyes, letting a smile take over my features as I came face-to-face with my best friend Logan. He was laying next to me, on my bed, and alright, okay, yes, (sheesh, mom), he was naked as well.

     But, that is not enough reason for anyone (or you) to think dirty of us.

     We are just, two perfectly fit and healthy, adolescent men, laying next to each other, naked. Okay, fine, so maybe your mind could wander to the over-erotic section of BL anime, porn, love, books and manga. That was perfectly reasonable too. My mind had wandered to that area the first time me and Logan had watched porn together.

     Only the two of us, in my room, getting hard watching heterosexual intercourse on a 15 inch screen. Actually, no, call me a liar. I wanted to puke my intestines out. As someone who had always known that my interest in girls was in the negative range, watching women getting absolutely railed was not the prettiest picture. The men doing the railing now? Decent at best.

     Anyways, the only reason why I was getting hard (in any way, shape or form), was because I got the perfect view of Logan getting aroused. It was the hottest and cutest thing I have ever seen. There was just something about him. The way his hips would raise automatically into his hand or a fleshlight, mouth opening in ragged pants as his tongue-

     I am aware that I am a full-blown pervert.

     Moving on. During our remainder four years in high school I had excelled at academics and had slowly lost interest in football. Most of my teammates started thinking that me quitting the team was just a 'phase', a rebellious phase to be exact because I hadn't only drifted from my team but also from my peers, choosing instead to get closer to Logan and actually becoming his best friend.

     Maybe at first it was a phase. I simply wanted to be with Logan and because we didn't attend the same schools, the only time I could spend with him was after school, therefore quitting most of my in-school activities seemed like the way to go. The only activity that I refrained from quitting was dating. During high school, I dated four girls. In all honesty, it wasn't exactly dating. When a girl happened to ask me out, I accepted, letting them know that I had no (and probably would never have) feelings for them. They acknowledged that and everything that happened between those dates was purely consensual.

     I make that sound like I was torturing them. I wasn't.

     I'm not a monster.

     But letting them know that being with me was useless was important. Anyhow, Logan dated twice as many girls. Although none of them stayed around longer than a few weeks, not that Logan would notice, but they usually got jealous because Logan would always make the (best) decision to hang out with me rather than them. In the end, they gave up, learning that they couldn't compete with me. Which made sense since I am fabulous.

     Despite getting closer to Logan I still hadn't (like a coward) told him about my sexuality. That also didn't diminish the attraction I felt towards my best friend. For the past four years the urges have gotten stronger. The urge to caress, kiss, grope, bite, pound, smack, and make mine had grown. Grown so much that sometimes I had to make excuses to not hang out with him. Because sometimes it was painful, too painful, to see him flirt, make-out and be with girls that could never be me.