Chapter 2: The Stoic, Cold Tsundere🥶😳

I opened my eyes and looked around

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was just in the restaurant, what the hell happened?! I sat up slowly and looked down at my left hand, bandaged and wrapped with gauze. I went to touch it and I felt the room go cold from a sharp breeze.

"I wouldn't go touching that if I were you. You've already done enough damage to yourself today, no need to do anymore." I recognized that voice. It was him. I looked up and saw him sitting in the chair at the foot of the bed, his arms folded across his chest. I swallowed hard.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stammered.

"I'm the one who brought you here, idiot." he replied sternly. "If anything you should be thanking me for bringing you here."

"Thank you?!" I yelled. "How am I supposed to thank you?! You not only embarrassed me, you literally humiliated me! In front of my boss, my best friend, my coworkers and ALL of those customers in the restaurant! So why should I thank you?"

He sighed heavily, got up from the chair and slid the chair back and it slammed hard against the wall. He walked towards me and was now inches from my face. I could smell his cologne, a mixture of oak and pine, it smelled so good. Almost like a warm hug and---wait, wait Kim Soo-Yin...get ahold of yourself...are you CRAZY?!

He then grabbed the back of my neck and brought my face closer to his. His eyes were studying me, almost too closely. I could smell the minty freshness of his breath too, it smelled so good. Come on Kim Soo-Yin! GET IT TOGETHER! This douchebag is your enemy.

"Let me ask you this, what special kind of idiot faints at the sight of blood from a cut on the palm of her hand because she was too awestruck by me even though I was wearing a mask?" he said as he smirked. He was toying with me, bastard.

"Who are you to call me an idiot? You're so full of yourself! You cost me my reputation AND probably my job!" I replied back to him. He tightened his grip on my neck.

"Oh no sweetheart, you did that all on your own. I was just the cherry on top," he licked his lips and then pointed a finger at me while still maintaining his grip on my neck. "You owe me, and you owe me big. My shoes got the brunt of all the shit you spilled but my pants and shirt got some of it too."

I shivered and tried to tear my eyes away from him.

"H-h-h-how can I r-r-repay you for them?" I asked. He let go of my neck and backed away from me, a devilish smirk coming across his face.

"Oh please you'll never be able to--" he stopped talking dead in his tracks and looked towards the door. Six other young men were standing in the doorway, dressed in all kinds of different brands high end clothing, varying from Gucci to Versace. I've got to be dreaming...this is all too crazy, I thought to myself.

"Yoongi-hyung!" One of the men yelled with excitement. He came in and the rest followed in. The first young man looked at me, his brown eyes sparkling. He then turned his eyes to my enemy, who scrunched his eyes shut and sighed heavily. "Thank goodness you brought her in when you did! I know they said the cut on her hand wasn't big but it was a deep cut. I don't know how she didn't realize her hand was cut open. She was really lucky that when she passed out that you caught her. It would've been a lot worse had you not caught her hyung!"