Chapter 23: I'll Be Back My Snow Lily

"Yoongi, do you really have to go?" I asked as Yoongi packed his suitcase

"Yoongi, do you really have to go?" I asked as Yoongi packed his suitcase. Yoongi zipped his suitcase and sighed. He turned to me and cupped my face in his hands.

"I won't be gone long Soo-Yin, I promise." Yoongi replied sweetly. "It's just a conference in Japan for music producers. I'll only be gone for a week at max and I'm not even leaving until tomorrow morning."

"I can't even go with you as your assistant?" I whined, pouting my lip out. Yoongi smirked and kissed me softly, making my heart flutter.

"Once we became official, your title changed. You're no longer my assistant, but my girlfriend." Yoongi replied. "Plus, I need you to keep an on things here. I don't need the guys breaking anything of mine--Namjoon is notorious for breaking things."

"But--"

"To top it all off, it's all business anyway. I'll be gone all day, sitting in either a conference room or a recording studio. I wouldn't be able to spend any time with you, even if you went because I'd be gone all day wouldn't be back to the hotel room until nighttime. Most importantly--I don't want to leave my precious snow lily all alone in a hotel room in a foreign country--that wouldn't be fair."

Yoongi kissed me hard and pulled me close to him. My arms looped around his neck as he started to nibble on my bottom lip. I could feel my head spinning, Yoongi's kisses were so intoxicating.

"And honestly," Yoongi said after he pulled away, his hands on my waist. "If you went with me, I'd never leave the hotel room--at all. This conference was planned months ago and I can't back out of it now. It's going to suck being away from you for that long."

"Hmmm...I have an idea!" I said excitedly as I gave Yoongi a quick kiss. I had already started making a care package for Yoongi a day or two ago for him to take on his trip. Now, maybe I can get the rest of the guys to help me get some last minute items!

"And that idea is?..." Yoongi asked, his eyebrow raised with intrigue. I smiled at Yoongi and gave him another quick kiss.

"You'll see Min Yoongi," I replied as I giggled. "Just give me fifteen-ish minutes!" I let go of Yoongi and left the bedroom quickly. I shut the door and walked quickly down the hallway.