Chapter 18: The Boys Are So Happy For Us!😊💜

   Yoongi led me back up to our dorm, holding my hand tightly

   Yoongi led me back up to our dorm, holding my hand tightly. I couldn't stop smiling and neither could Yoongi. I felt as if the weight of the world was lifted off of my shoulders. I know Yoongi felt the same way. As we stood in front of the door, Yoongi took a deep breath and looked at me.

    "Are you ready to face these guys? You know they're going to lose their shit right?" Yoongi said with a smirk. I tightened my grip on Yoongi's hand and smiled up at him, my heart racing.

   "I'm as ready as I've ever been. I'm just so happy right now Yoongi. You have no idea..." I replied. Yoongi quickly pulled me to him and hugged me, his warmth radiating all over me. He ran his hand on the back of my head and was stroking my hair. He rested his chin on the top of my head.

   "Me too Soo-Yin...me too." Yoongi whispered. I smiled into his chest, nuzzling it gently. "Now let's go, ladies first."

   Yoongi grabbed the handle and opened the door. I took a few steps in with Yoongi right behind me. He closed the door and we headed towards the living room. There was no one here, there was no sign of the guys anywhere. The living room was darkened, the kitchen lights were off, the TV was off--something was strange.

   "Hey!" Yoongi yelled. "We're back! Soo-Yin and I are back!" He then turned on the kitchen light. We looked around, still no sign of anyone anywhere. We were surrounded in silence.

   "SURPRISE!" the guys all yelled in unison as they bombarded us. I jumped up in the air and ran behind Yoongi, who then put his hands up, ready to punch someone. They had a cake in the shape of a heart and started threw confetti around everywhere. I felt like I could breathe a huge sigh of relief. Yoongi put his fists down and shook his head.

   "Really guys?..." Yoongi said, sounding a bit annoyed. "Is this really all neccessary? You scared the shit out of Soo-Yin--and me too." I came out from behind Yoongi and stood next to him. I giggled as I saw pieces of confetti stuck in his hair. He looked pretty cute with all kinds of different colors in his hair.

   "Oh come on hyung! Liven up a little." Jungkook teased, a huge smile on his face.

   "We're just so happy you finally admitted you liked Soo-Yin!" Jin added. Yoongi's face started to turn a light shade of pink. I giggled at his reaction, he was so cute when he blushed.

   "It took you long enough! Both of you, it was written on the walls." Taehyung said.