Chapter 16: Don't Run My Snow Lily💔 (Yoongi's POV)

(Yoongi's POV)

(Yoongi's POV)

"MIN YOONGI!" Soo-Yin screamed. "YOU IDIOT!" The anguish in her voice stung, stabbing me like a thousand hot knives. Before I could even turn around to look at her, she was gone. I immediately threw Hae-Jee's arms off of me, I didn't want her arms around me to begin with.

"Yoongi-oppa," Hae-Jee said in that nasally ass voice of hers. "At least now that filth is gone. Now you can focus on me!"

I jumped up, knocking the the piano bench over in a rage. How dare she insult my Soo-Yin...my snow lily...my beautiful, sweet Soo-Yin. I angrily walked towards Hae-Jee, walking through the door and cornering her against the wall in the hallway. I was infuriated, I don't even consider her an ex and yet she acts as if we had something special. Fucking psychopath.

"JEON HAE-JEE!" I yelled. "YOU LISTEN AND YOU BETTER FUCKING GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL! HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY SOO-YIN! HOW DARE YOU CALL HER FILTH!"

She stood there, her face emotionless.

"What you and I had was NOTHING! Do you hear me? NOTHING! We weren't even together for a full 48 fucking hours! You wanna know who the filth is, the FILTH is YOU! I like Kim Soo-Yin! So do yourself a favor and FUCKING MOVE ON! YOU CAN RUIN ME ALL YOU WANT! GO AHEAD, CALL YOUR DAD! TELL HIM I WOULDN'T COLLABORATE WITH YOU FOR YOUR ALBUM, YOU FAKE LIP-SYNCHING SELL OUT! GO AHEAD AND STRIP ME OF MY CAREER, I'LL RISE LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE MOTHERFUCKING ASHES! BUT DON'T YOU DARE COME BACK HERE!" I was tearing into her, hard. She deserved it. "IF I catch wind of you badmouthing Kim Soo-Yin again, there will be HELL TO PAY! UNDERSTAND?! NOW GET YOUR FILTHY FUCKING ASS OUT OF HERE!"

I didn't care if I hurt Hae-Jee, she hurt Kim Soo-Yin, which was uncalled for. Her eyes started to tear up. She then ran down the hall, grabbing her things before she left, slamming the door behind her.

"You were finally honest with yourself...good job there Yoongi." Hobi said.

"Oh shut up," I grumbled.

"Yoongi," Hobi snapped. "If Soo-Yin had come up behind you at the piano and hugged you, would you have reacted the same way you did with Hae-Jee? Would you have thrown her arms off your shoulders?"

"Of course not!" I snapped back.

"Look...Yoongi...we all know she professed her feelings to you. You and Kim Soo-Yin are similar in that aspect--you're both shy when it comes to expressing your true feelings." Namjoon added. I shook my head and put my hand on my forehead in aggravation.

"I should've said something sooner." I groaned. "I--"

"Yoongi, just stop running from your feelings like a fool. Be honest with her." Hobi added.

"She's brought out a different side of you Yoongi. A side that we haven't seen since your mom...." Jin chimed in. "Either way, she's brought out a side of you that we've missed for years. It takes a very special person to bring the cold, distant Min Yoongi out of a dark place like that."