Chapter 40: A Night Inn (18+ Mild🔥)❤💋

"So where is this cabin at again?" Yoongi asked

     "It's only about 20 minutes from here. I'll just tell you where to turn, so don't worry." Lu-Shi replied. "It's not hard to get to at all. My uncle owns it but Soo-Yin and I have used it plenty of times before for girls weekends."

     "Ooookay," Yoongi mumbled as he moved his hand to the center console.

      I grabbed Yoongi's hand and held it, he smirked as he continued to drive down the highway. From my visor mirror, I could see that Lu-Shi leaned her head on Namjoon's shoulder and he whispered something in her ear. Lu-Shi's face turned a little pink, and she giggled. I could see that Namjoon shot a glance over at Yoongi. Yoongi noticed and nodded, and Namjoon nodded in response. I then leaned towards Yoongi.

     "What was that about?" I whispered.

    "Nothing." Yoongi whispered back.

     I sighed and shook my head; oh yeah sure, it was nothing. I thought to myself.

20 minutes later

    "FINALLY!" Lu-Shi yelled as she and Namjoon got out of the back of Yoongi's. Yoongi and I got out too and he immediately popped the trunk. We all grabbed our bags and started walking towards the cabin.

      "Yoongi, can I talk to you?" Namjoon asked, trying to be smooth about it. The three of us paused and Yoongi turned to face Namjoon.

      "Sure," Yoongi replied.

       Lu-Shi then immediately linked her arm with mine.

       "Soo-Yin come on, let's just let the guys talk. We can go put our bags in the rooms upstairs." Lu-Shi said. I looked at her and then glanced at Yoongi. Yoongi nodded at me and mouthed "Ok". Then Lu-Shi spun us around and we started walking towards the cabin. I could faintly hear the guys talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying.

     Then as we got closer to the cabin, I smiled. It's just as I remember it, a luxury cabin without exactly looking like one on the outside, the inside was where Lu-Shi's uncle really made it luxurious. The interior had hardwood floors throughout, except for the bedrooms; the bedrooms had very soft, almost pillow like carpet. There were king size beds in all three bedrooms. There was a game room with a pool table and a Pac Man machine. The hot tub was outside on the back deck. The kitchen itself was huge with an enormous kitchen island and a solid oak table in the middle, all of the appliances were stainless steel. The living room was the centerpiece with a huge flatscreen TV, a leather couch kept in pristine condition and an enormous fireplace right below the TV.

    "So what was all that about?" I asked Lu-Shi as we walked through the door. She blushed as we then started walking up the stairs.

    "Well...Joonie and I were planning on having some fun while we were here. But...he forgot to grab condoms so...." Lu-Shi said as he stepped into the bedroom at one end of the hall.