Chapter 44.1: Happy Birthday Yoongi! (18+ Mild🔥)🎉🎁🎂Pt. 2

03/09 (early evening)

I looked at the clock and it was going on 4:30PM. The takeout had finally arrived. Namjoon, Jin and Hobi were finishing putting up the decorations. Jimin and Taehyung were setting up the takeout on the table. The cake that Hobi and Jin picked up was on the counter; they had picked up a strawberry cake with white icing, and it was topped with sliced strawberries.

I ran down the hallway and immediately noticed Jungkook was sitting in front of the bedroom door instead of against it like he was earlier.

"He hasn't come out of the bedroom since this morning." Jungkook whispered.

"Ahhh, I was hop--"

We heard the handle start to turn, my eyes widened and Jungkook jumped up immediately. Yoongi just barely opened the door. Jungkook quickly grabbed the door handle and yanked it back. We heard Yoongi grumble on the other side of the door.

"Come on...seriously?..." Yoongi growled. Yoongi jiggled the door handle and tried to pry it open. The amount of strength that Jungkook has was insane. I could tell it wasn't easy, as I noticed his knuckles turning white.

"Sorry hyung, I can't." Jungkook said loudly as he gripped the handle tighter. Yoongi attempted to open the door again and Jungkook still held on to it.

"Tch," Yoongi sighed deeply. "Jeon Jungkook! Next time you want to go and get lamb skewers with me, you're paying!" Yoongi's voice was starting to sound angry. I knew we had just a couple more minutes to spare. I nodded at Jungkook and quickly ran down the hallway, turning off the hall light in the process.

"Tortoise is alive," I whispered. "Tortoise is alive!"

Jimin and Taehyung quickly turned off all of the kitchen lights. The two of them then hid by the kitchen table crouching down beside it. Hobi picked up the cake and handed it to Namjoon. Hobi then lit it with a nearby lighter and the two of them went and stood by the front door. Jin turned off the living room lights and went and stood over by Namjoon and Hobi. It was now pretty dark in the dorm.

Thank God those three are all broad shouldered, especially Jin. His wide shoulders are keeping the candles from being seen too easily. I thought to myself.

I turned around and stood at the end of the hallway and clapped twice, giving him the signal to let go of the door. Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I was able to make out that Jungkook nodded at me. Then I ran and crouched down by the kitchen table by Jimin and Taehyung and we all patiently watched.

"JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi yelled as we heard him make his way down the hallway. Jimin, Taehyung and I saw Yoongi standing at the end of the hall looking around. I don't know if it was because he was smelling the food or if it was because of the darkness in the dorm. The three of us stood up and Namjoon, Jin and Hobi turned around and the candles very dimly lit the dorm. We slowly started walking towards Yoongi and then Jungkook almost immediately ran up behind him.