Chapter 34: The All-Nighter Part 1 (21+)🔥

    "Close your eyes

"Close your eyes." Yoongi whispered. "No peeking."

I nodded, smiled and closed my eyes as I heard Yoongi slide the card and unlock the door. Yoongi then opened the door and carried me inside. I chuckled under my breath as I heard the door shut behind us. Yoongi walked in further and then he stopped. He gently set me down and then he wrapped his arms around me from behind. He then placed his head on my shoulder and sighed.

"You can open them now," Yoongi muttered. I immediately opened them and my mouth dropped. The hotel room was decorated romantically, it was dimly lit. There were rose petals in the shape of a heart on the bed, with rose petals placed around the edge of the bed and rose petals were also laying in the floor as well. There were fake tealights placed throughout the rose petals on the bed and floor. I was speechless, I couldn't believe it. My heart felt so full.

"My snow lily," Yoongi whispered seductively my ear. "You're turning into a venus flytrap again."

Yoongi then tightened his arms around my waist and he started nibbling on my ear. I felt a shiver run down my spine. Goosebumps started to form on my skin as Yoongi started giving me feathery kisses on my neck. I turned around and faced Yoongi, kissing him tenderly. He pulled my body closer to his as he kissed me hungrily. A quiet moan escaped my lips. Yoongi pulled away for a moment and leaned his forehead against mine. He gazed deeply and lovingly into my eyes, cupping my cheeks in his hands.

"I really thought I was going to lose you that day." Yoongi whispered. "I couldn't bear the thought of losing you."

"Yoongi, I--"

"I couldn't imagine my life without you in it, Soo-Yin." Yoongi replied. I could see the tears forming in his eyes, but he held them back. "I love you so much, Soo-Yin. I'm deeply in love with you and I just wanted you to see just how much you mean to me. I never want to feel the despair I felt that day of the accident again. I will make love to you Soo-Yin, and I will try to do it all night if you want me to."

"Yoongi..." I whispered as my bottom lip started to quiver.

Yoongi then pulled my face closer to his and crushed his lips against mine. Yoongi then parted my lips with his, allowing his tongue to gently enter my mouth. He teased my tongue with his as he quickly slid off his jacket and tossed it aside. After getting his jacket off, Yoongi then cupped my face in his hands firmly. As his tongue continued moving around mine, I felt my knees going weak. Yoongi spun me around and pushed me back until he had me against a wall. He slowly slid his tongue out of my mouth and started nibbling on my neck. I gasped and moaned the further down he got. He stopped at the top of my dress and started leaving a trail of hot kisses as he worked his way back up my chest and neck. His hands now running down over my dress, down towards my thighs.