Chapter 49: My Snow Lily🌹(Yoongi's POV)

Soo-Yin quickly fell fast asleep in my arms. I held her tight and kissed her lips as I stared at her. She was absolutely beautiful. I looked down at the ring on her finger and I smiled. I was so happy she said "Yes". I asked both her father and brother for their blessing. She now knows the real reason I took that sudden trip back home. I had to ask her father, it wouldn't have felt right if I hadn't. I asked Sok-Min for his permission as well, once they were at the hotel. I explained everything to him, just as I had done with her father several weeks ago. They both approved of me; even Soo-Yin's stepmother did as well. They said they could tell how deep my love for her was. They knew that it was all genuine.

   She was elated to see the two of them. Even though I know her relationship with her dad was a bit strained, you could see that the father-daughter bond was still there. I could tell it meant so much to her to have her dad there. It meant a lot for her to have her brother there too. Her and Sok-Min were really close, and I admired that. It reminded me of the bond that the other members and I share.

     After everything we've been through for the past year, we've grown as a couple and as individuals. Soo-Yin opened up my heart in ways I didn't even anticipate. It's crazy just how one person can shake your entire world up...shaking it all the way down to its foundation. Changing you from the inside on a deeper, more meaningful level. Soo-Yin is everything I've ever wanted and so much more. She understands me in a way that no one else can.

    I moved some strands of hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. Reminiscing about all of the times we shared. From the beginning when she spilled that ramen all over me until now; I never would've imagined something like this would have happened. Even through all of our good times and all of our hard times...this woman has shown me so much. She has shown my how to love and that I can be loved myself. Even my boyhood crush on her doesn't hold a candle to how much I truly love and care for her now.

     "Yoongi are you still awake?" she muttered, half-awake.

     "Yes, my snow lily I'm awake." I whispered.

     "Yoongi, can we...." her voice trailed off, then she woke back up again. "We can have a small wedding right? I don't want...a ton of...people there."

    "If that's what you want, yes." I chuckled seeing that she was half-asleep again. She stretched, yawned and snuggled even deeper into my chest. She laid her head right where my heart was.

    "I can't wait...to....be...Mrs. Min Yoongi..." she started to mumble as she fell asleep. "Min Soo-Yin..."

    I smiled and chuckled. She's so fucking cute! I thought to myself as gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. I then slowly brought my hand down to  left hand, admiring how the ring looked on her small, slender finger--it was perfect.

     "Min Soo-Yin," I whispered to myself. I then glanced down at Soo-Yin, who was fast asleep. "That will take some getting used to, but it suits you my love."

     She squirmed and turned over, with her back facing me. She then proceeded to snuggle her naked body right up against mine. Thankfully my dick was a bit too drained to get hard again...at least for now. I pulled her into me and wrapped my arms around her. I sighed heavily and smirked.

      My mom and my grandma would've loved you Soo-Yin; especially grandma. She would've admired your tenacity and your determination. I wish you could've met her...and my mom too. I know they're watching...wherever their souls may be.

     "No matter what we go through in this life or the next, I will always love you. I will always be by your side, my snow lily." I whispered into her ear.

     I nuzzled my face into her hair, inhaling her sweet scent. Feeling my eyes getting heavy, I could feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

     "If I could stop time...even for a brief moment, I'd stop it right here." I murmured into her hair. I kissed her hair softly and rested my head on my pillow. My eyes closed and darkness took over as I fully succumbed to sleep.