Chapter 44: Happy Birthday Yoongi! Pt. 1 (18+ Mild🔥)🎉🎁🎂 03/09

03/09

03/09

My eyes slowly opened and I rolled over to face Yoongi. I smiled as I gazed at his sleeping form next to me. I wiggled myself close to him and wrapped my arm around him. I pulled myself towards him and started giving him light, feathery kisses on his back and shoulders. I then pushed myself up and placed my lips against his ear.

"Happy birthday to you," I whispered in a sing-song type of way. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Yoongi. Happy birthday to you."

All I got in response was a soft snore. I chuckled and gave him a kiss on his cheek. I quietly got out of bed and tried my best not to wake him. I quickly slid on a pair of Yoongi's pajama pants and walked towards the bedroom door.

I turned around and looked at Yoongi as he slept and I smiled.

He looks so cute. I thought to myself.

I knew he couldn't have been in bed for too long. He had told me yesterday that he was going to have to work late last night. Which, with Yoongi being the type of hard worker that he is, it didn't surprise me.

I walked out of our bedroom and down the hallway. I smiled as soon as I saw the others all having a good laugh about something.

"Good morning Soo-Yin!" Hobi said cheerily.

"Good morning!" I replied as I sat down next to Hobi and Jin.

"Yoongi came in late last night didn't he?" Jin asked.

"Yeah he did," I replied. "I don't even know what time he came to bed."

"He's working himself too hard. Even with all the work we've been doing and then throwing extra on top of it all." Hobi added. "He needs to take it easy for a day or two."

"Well....Yoongi-hyung's birthday is today," Taehyung said sweetly.

"I know," I replied.

"He's really an old turtle now." Jungkook interjected.

We all started laughing hysterically.

Then Jungkook looked down the hall and noticed someone was standing in the hallway. The look on his face quickly went from a smile to a blank stare. We all froze as we all noticed Yoongi walking down the hallway. The closer he got, we could easily see how groggy he was. His hair was messy and sticking out in every direction, his face appeared slightly swollen and his eyes were about half open. Yoongi said nothing as he grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. He slowly shut and then stared at all of us as he walked from the kitchen to the living room.

"Happy birthday hyung!" Jimin said softly. The others and myself followed suit and said happy birthday as well. I couldn't resist, even though I had just sang to him.

"Hmph.." Yoongi grumbled. He sleepily walked back down the hall to the bedroom. Once I saw that the door shut, everyone else remained quiet--not uttering a single sound. My heart felt heavy to see Yoongi that exhausted and tired. I knew he had been working a lot of extra hours lately outside of the group. Even with being that tired, Yoongi should still celebrate his birthday. I glanced up from the table and gazed at the others, who were all just staring down the hallway.