Chapter 41: Watermelon Suga High🍉 (21+)🔥

    Yoongi slammed the door closed of our room and locked it

    Yoongi slammed the door closed of our room and locked it. He then turned around and a devilish smirk appeared on his face. He stepped towards me and his hands caressed my neck. He leaned in close to me, our lips almost touching.

     "So...you think it's a good idea to tease me, huh?" Yoongi growled. My breathing quickened as his lips ran along my jawline, kissing my skin firmly. A moan escaped from me as he started kissing my neck. I could feel myself getting wet and I wanted more.

     Then my mind jumped to Namjoon and Lu-Shi downstairs, what if they can hear us?!

     "But Namjoon and Lu-Shi are--" I muttered. Yoongi immediately brought his face back up to mine and his dark eyes bored into mine. The aura around him was oozing with lust and desire. He then started making me walk backwards towards the chaise sofa at the foot of the bed. He then kissed me hungrily as he pushed me down onto the chaise sofa. Yoongi stared at me hungrily and I noticed his tongue poking the side of his cheeks.

    He immediately took off his shirt, his pajama pants and his boxers. He was now fully naked in front of me and Yoongi was rock hard. He was more than eager and ready to get me and claim me as his.

    He then crouched down in front of me, taking off my slippers and tossing them behind him. Then his hands ventured to my pajama pants and he started pulling them down. Once he had my pants and panties pulled down, he tossed them behind him as well. He immediately started kissing my legs with hot, wet kisses. He started to make his way up towards my inner thigh, leaving a trail of hot, hungry, wet kisses on my soft skin. The sensation of his lips getting closer to my pussy made me quiver and moan with anticipation.

     "Yoongi, what if they hear us up here?" I asked.

     "They won't," Yoongi growled. "I can promise you that we're not the only ones getting ready to fool around and fuck right now." His dark eyes staring at me intensely.

     I immediately felt his hand venturing towards my clit and pussy. As soon as he started rubbing me, the pleasuring, tingly sensation took over me. I moaned loudly and covered my mouth, hoping to muffle my noises. I myself getting warm and even more wet as Yoongi concentrated on rubbing my clit vigorously with his fingertips. I covered my mouth even tighter as I moaned even louder.