Chapter 49: Celebrating Us (21+)🔥🥵

"To Soo-Yin! To Yoongi!" Namjoon yelled as he raised his shot glass, full of soju. Namjoon was obviously tipsy. It was actually funny to see Namjoon like this. 

     "May they have a long, prosperous marriage!" Lu-Shi yelled. Lu-Shi wasn't as tipsy, but she was getting there.

     "Cheers!" Everyone else yelled as they raised their shot glasses. Yoongi and I raised ours too, each of us downing another shot of soju.

      "May....they...." Taehyung hiccuped and then he fell asleep.  Yoongi and I both giggled. Jimin, Jin and Jungkook were already passed out in different spots either on the couch or in the floor.

    It's probably a really good thing that dad and Sok-Min stayed at the hotel tonight. It would've been nice to have seen Kyung-Lee and the boys too. Dad said that it would've been hard for them to close the restaurant down on such a short notice.

     Yoongi was somehow not even fazed by the amount of soju he had drank. He has an amazing alcohol tolerance. I hadn't drank nearly as much as everyone else, I had something important to bring up to Yoongi--something I wanted to try.

      "HYYYYUNG!" Hobi yelled as he staggered over to us. Hobi was beyond gone, and oh boy when he was drunk, he was way over the top. Yoongi chuckled as Hobi looked at him, his eyes half closed.

      "Yes Hobi," Yoongi chuckled. Hobi raised his finger at Yoongi and struggled to stand straight.

     "You. Better. Take. Care. Of. Soo-Yin." Hobi said. "If you don't...." Hobi almost fell over and then corrected himself. "I'm gonna...kick your ass...."

      Yoongi chuckled and folded his arms across his chest.

      "Let's just get you to lay down and rest for a little bit." I said, motioning Hobi to the couch. Hobi then staggered over to the couch and plopped himself on it; within seconds, he was out like the others.

      "Namjoon," Yoongi said. Namjoon and Lu-Shi immediately both looked over at Yoongi.

      "Hm?" Namjoon muttered.

      "Are you staying here or at Lu-Shi's tonight?" Yoongi asked.

     "I was planning on going on over to Lu-Shi's tonight." Namjoon replied, taking Lu-Shi's hand in his.

      "Okay," Yoongi glanced over at me. "Soo-Yin and I can grab all the shot glasses and tidy up here. You two can go ahead and go. I'm sure these knuckleheads won't even wake up until midday tomorrow."

        "Oh, okay." Namjoon replied. Then he glanced over at Lu-Shi, who's face was red. "Let's go." Namjoon and Lu-Shi stood up, hand-in-hand and headed towards the front door. They both turned around and smiled at us.

      "Congratulations again, you two!" Lu-Shi exclaimed. They both turned around and walked out the door. Yoongi and I stood still for a brief moment and stared at each other. His eyes burning into mine intensely. He smiled at me, and I broke our gaze. Then he bent over and started picking up all the shot glasses off the table. I walked over to the sink and started filling it with hot water. I added in some dish soap and after a few moments, bubbles quickly formed. I turned off the water and Yoongi stood behind me as he dropped the shot glasses into the sink.

      I could feel my skin growing hot as my heartbeat quickened. I turned around and Yoongi leaned in closer, his lips close to mine. I could smell the soju on his breath, which I didn't mind. The smell of his cologne was slightly overpowering the soju smell.