Chapter 50: Becoming Mrs. Min❤💍

06/14 (2 Months Later)

     It's today, the BIG day. I'm marrying Min Yoongi! Thankfully, Yoongi did happily agree to have a small wedding. I'm so happy that I get to marry the love of my life today, I am elated. Although, I hadn't seen him for a couple of days as Lu-Shi insisted that it was bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding. We did text each other a lot and I felt like I was going to go crazy it I didn't see him. Deep down, I knew the wait was going to be worth it.

     "Soo-Yin! Let me put one more bobbi pin in your hair--you've got one stray hair that is driving me absolutely crazy! Then we're all good to go." Lu-Shi said as she slid the bobbi pin in my hair. "There finally! Alright, I'm going to go find Joonie and I'll be right back okay."

      "Okay." I whispered my heart started to pound. I glanced at myself in the mirror, I felt more beautiful than I had ever felt in my life. Lu-Shi did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. It wasn't too much and it wasn't too little, it was perfect. It was me.

     "Mr. Kim, your daughter is ready." One of the ushers told my father through the curtain. Within seconds, my dad then stepped through and started to tear up and he immediately hugged me. I felt his tears touch my cheek and I found myself tearing up as well.

     "You're so beautiful." My dad cried. "Just like your mother. She'd be so happy for you."

      He then pulled away and his lip started to quiver.