Chapter 27: Send You To Hong Kong (21+)🔥

"Your legs," Yoongi said in a deep, dominating tone

"Your legs," Yoongi said in a deep, dominating tone. "Spread 'em."

I complied and did so as Yoongi meticulously slid my panties down, setting them down on the desk. Yoongi then leaned in and planted a feathery kiss on my lips. He stared at me intently as he slid his finger into my entrance and started to tease my clit with his thumb. I threw my head back and bit my lower lip as he picked up his speed. I moaned, whimpered and held onto his arms, squeezing his lean muscles.

"Oooooh," I moaned.

"It seems like you're not the only one who missed me," Yoongi said huskily as he started planting feathery kisses on my neck. He continued to finger me faster. I could feel my wetness starting to soak his hand. He started leaving a trail of kisses along my body, nibbling on all of my sweet spots in between.

"Mmmm...Yoongi....mmmmm." I sighed. "Don't stop." I could feel myself getting so close to reaching my peak. As soon as I thought, I was going to reach it release, Yoongi pulled his finger out and stopped rubbing my clit. I felt my journey to reach my peak slowly fading away.

"Yoongi why did you--"

Yoongi leaned in and kissed me to silence me, parting my lips with his tongue. The tip of his tongue quickly met mine and our tongues danced around each other as Yoongi started to lightly run his fingertips along my inner thigh. He then pulled away, and was still teasing my inner thighs with his fingertips.

"Oh baby, you're not coming until I let you. I'm going edge you so fucking much that you'll be begging me to pound this tight, wet pussy." Yoongi said deeply as he started rubbing my clit with his thumb again. I moaned loudly and took in a deep breath as I started to feel tension building up again. I threw my head back again as he rubbed my clit in fast, hard, circular motions.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as the sensations of pleasure were rising and falling, gradually getting stronger.

"That's my girl," Yoongi said sweetly as he slowly slid his finger back inside of me. "Now...do you remember what I just told you about spreading those legs?"

"Yes," I whimpered. I bit my lower lip and moaned again. Yoongi took his finger out of me again and stopped rubbing my clit and immediately looked at me.

"Fucking spread 'em." Yoongi demanded as he crouched down on his knees in front of me. I spread them back out again and he gently spread them just a bit further. His grip on my thighs remained gentle. Within seconds, he buried his face in between my legs. I immediately gasped as he made circles around my clit with his tongue. He then moved his hands off of my thighs and grabbed my hands, placing both of them on his head.

"Ohhhh Yoongi...Yoongi..." I sighed as I ran my fingers through his hair. He started moving his tongue from side to side on my clit. He then started to suck on my clit. I felt quick rush of pleasure and my legs started to quiver. Yoongi then placed my legs on his shoulders and massaged them gently, bringing that rush back down slightly. He then firmly grabbed my hips, pulling my lower half further against his face. I immediately moaned loudly with pleasure. I grabbed Yoongi's hair and pulled it as I clenched my jaw. I heard Yoongi let out a muffled sigh as he continued to eat me out. I could feel my climax approaching at an even stronger level.