Chapter 12: Tsundere Yoongi, My Protector❤🥰

**TRIGGER WARNING**

**TRIGGER WARNING**

****If you are triggered by sexual assault or an attempt to do so, skip through the first few paragraphs. Just FYI, the dude doesn't make to 1st base. I still wanted to put this trigger warning here just in case*****

The night air was cold, I could feel goosebumps forming on my skin. I shook my head and focused on my mission--finding my Yoongi.

"YOOOOONGI!" I shouted as I started walking down the sidewalk. "Come on! Yoongi....Yoongi...."

I then felt a cold hand on my shoulder. Even in my drunken state, I knew this wasn't Yoongi. I turned around slowly. He resembled the same guy who was staring at me in the club, that much I could remember. No, it was that same guy!

"Now what is a sweet little thing like you doing out here all alone?" he asked. "Did your friends leave you?"

"Umm...no. They're here....somewhere." I said.

"Hmmm..." he replied, rubbing his thumb along my bottom lip. "It's a shame isn't it? Some friends you have there."

I felt repulsed at his touch. It wasn't like the times Yoongi had teased me. There was something with Yoongi's touch, it was gentle even when his grip was tight; his overall aura was gentle even though he'd try to hide it. This man, whoever he was, was the opposite of Yoongi. Then out of nowhere, this man had me pinned against a wall. I could tell we were still outside since the cold air was still grazing my shoulders. The man then moved my hair away from my shoulders, exposing my collarbone. He then leaned down and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmm you smell good," he said. "I wonder how you would--"

"YOONGI!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Next thing know the man yanked away by another man in a black hoodie and a black baseball cap. I could only watch on in drunken shock. After the man in the black hoodie had the other man by the collar of his shirt, he slammed him against the wall. The other man smiled and laughed quietly.