Chapter 33: Our Second Official Date❤

~One week after embarrassing the shit out of the guys~

    I quickly grabbed the last few things I needed--phone, wallet, lip gloss. As I put on a little bit of lip gloss to freshen it up, I felt Yoongi's arms wrap around me from behind. He sighed heavily and then nuzzled my hair with his nose. I looked in the mirror and smiled. Yoongi and I were both dressed up nice. Yoongi was wearing a nice charcoal gray suit coat, a black button down shirt, a dark silver tie and dark gray dress pants. I was wearing the red dress Lu-Shi had let me borrow the night we all went out. Yoongi specifically requested that I wear it.

   "You look beautiful." Yoongi sighed sweetly. I blushed at his comment. "How does it feel to finally have that walking boot off?"

   "Thank you," I replied. "You look handsome yourself. You know, it's actually nice not having to wear that big, clunky walking boot. I can actually walk like a normal person." Yoongi then chuckled quietly and smiled at me.

    "You ready?" Yoongi asked.

    "Mhmm!" I exclaimed. Yoongi then unwrapped his arms from around me and went over to the bedroom door. He then extended his hand out to me and smiled.

      "Let's go Soo-Yin." Yoongi said. I readily took his hand and let him lead me down the hallway. As we entered the living room, the others looked at us briefly and then they all looked around in different directions.

     "Oh come on guys!" Yoongi groaned at them while hiding a smile. "Are you guys still shocked and embarrassed about Soo-Yin owning you guys last week?"

    "Ummm..." Jungkook muttered.

    "Jimin, you had it coming." Yoongi laughed. "Hobi, Namjoon, Taehyung...so did you guys. I wish I could've seen the looks on your faces! I bet it was pretty hilarious!"  I then let a small chuckle escape from my lips.

    "Jimin..." I said as I walked over to him and I extended my hand to him. "Truce?" I asked. Jimin looked in both directions, trying to avoid my gaze. He then he glanced at me, smiled and grabbed my hand. We then shook hands several times.

    "Truce." Jimin responded with a smile. I walked back over to Yoongi and intertwined my fingers with his. We turned around and started to walk towards the door. The others remained quiet as Yoongi started to turn the handle.

    "Be safe and have fun tonight you two." Taehyung said.

    "Thank you," I replied as Yoongi led me out of the dorm.

    We smiled at each other as we stepped into the elevator. As soon as the doors closed, Yoongi pinned me in the corner of the elevator. My heart started racing as I stared into his eyes. He leaned in towards me and his lips just barely touched my ear.

    "Soo-Yin," Yoongi whispered. "This date is all about you. You're going to enjoy this, trust me."

    "As long as I'm with you, I'll enjoy anything." I replied. Yoongi smirked and lightly kissed my earlobe. I swallowed hard and started breathing heavily. The elevator doors opened and Yoongi led me out into the lobby. We didn't turn to go the parking garage, instead Yoongi was leading me straight.

    "We won't need to drive where we're going. It's across the street." Yoongi said as we exited the building. He then pointed across the street at another building and I looked up. It was a hotel, but I knew it was more of an upscale 5-star hotel. I smiled and gripped Yoongi's hand tighter as we walked across the crosswalk. Then, when I saw a car sitting at the other side of the crosswalk waiting for us to cross, I felt nervous. I shook my head as we stepped onto the sidewalk. Come on Soo-Yin, you're fine. You know that Yoongi won't let anything happen to you.