O N E

" Shisui ! Itachi " Isa yelled running toward them 
" hey Isa " they said  in unison 
" come on lets have our picnic " she said taking their hands 

Isa graduated early along side Itachi and was a force to be reckoned with . Due to her parents death she unlocked her mangekyou sharingan at 10 . She and Itachi met Shisui together at 5 . When her parents died Shisui took her in but neither of them were ever really home, truly Isa was always by Itachi or out on a mission and so was Shisui. 

" how was your first mission with the anbu ?" Shisui asked 
" It was fine I guess they were kind of mean but what ever I like that Kakashi guy though , he took good care of me and I made pretty good friends with another named Tenzo . "
" oh you've met them " Itachi said taking some of the bags out her hand . " where are the dangos?" he continued suddenly angry

" I asked Izumi to stop by and bring them for us , she said you really liked them the last time " Isa giggled knowing something sparked between the two " y-you what ?"he said suddenly red " I asked her to come " she continued 

" y-you what ?"he said suddenly red 
" I asked her to come " she continued 

Shisui and Isa giggled at his reaction . They sat down , with all the food that Itachi's mom had cook and some that Isa bought it was time for their monthly get together as bestfriends . It was only now that Shisui realized that Isa wasn't a little girl he had to look out for anymore she was 12 and was shifting between Anbu and jonin level missions for the hokage , he smiled to himself watching her feed Itachi ramen . 

" ISA !!" Izumi yelled " I brought the dangos " 
" thank you " she replied hugging Izumi " come on you can stay if you want  Itachi burned his hand just now so you could feed  him " Isa said as Izumi turned giggled to herself . 

" Itachi I brought you your favorite " she smiled sitting in front of him . The two shared the dangos as Isa went over to Shisui who was watching her every move . 

" nii-san Shisui  if you keep staring at me like that I'll poke out those big eyes of yours " Isa said leaning down putting her head on his glaring into his big black orbs as he smiled 

" you know Isa I haven't seen you in a really long time I even forgot we live together but now we are on a break I could finally spend more time with you ." 

" about that .............." Isa said nervously laughing " I have something to tell you all " 

" what ?" Izumi and Itachi said turning to us . 

Isa sat down and sighed 
" from tomorrow Lord third wants me to go attain some special training for a couple years today is my last day I leave with a Hyuga tomorrow at dawn " she said hanging her head . 

" why ? " Itachi said 

" something about protecting and potential I don't know the specifics " she shrugged 

" I see you for one day and then you have to leave for years - classic Isa " Shisui said face palming himself 

" well I'm pleased you chose to spend your day with us " Itachi said chewing a dango 

" yeah it sucks that I'll be alone again " Izumi pouted 

" you'll still have me and Shisui Izumi " Itachi resting a hand  on her shoulder . 

" Sure but its not the same " 

Isa remembered she promised Sasuke and Naruto that she would take them both for ramen before she left .  

" I have to go I'll see guys later . " Isa said running away and out of the Uchiha estate .

Isa ran fast enough just to catch the two coming out of the academy . 

" NARUTO AND SASUKE " Isa yelled waving at them as their faces both lit up as they were running to greet Isa but bumped their heads together . 

" watch where you going you loser" Sasuke said landing on his butt rubbing his head 
" your one to talk you stuck up snot " Naruto snapped . 

" come on guys don't fight about it it was cute plus its my last day with you all " Isa said dusting them off . 

They glared at each other as I made a clone and put them on my back as we walked . 

I met Naruto when he was little at birth to be precise I was in charge of taking care of him by the third until he could do so himself as I had leave on missions and stuff then Lord Third took over  , but because of the separation of the Uchiha I didn't get to see him much these days . Sasuke was the same story I helped Itachi take care of him . 

" Order as much as you want its all my treat boys " I started as we sat down .

" ALRIGHT THANKS SO MUCH ISA " Naruto exclaimed " 4 BOWLS OF PORK MISO RAMEN OLD MAN " 

" did you have to bring him along ?" Sasuke grumbled 

" you know Sasuke when you were younger Itachi and I would give you guys showers together and you would play together you couldn't keep your hands off Naruto " I giggled after he ordered 

" that's something I have to see to believe " he said 

I pulled out a picture of him kissing Naruto's cheek as they cuddled up together. 

" You see " 

Both he and Naruto nearly choked on their ramen . I laughed at them . 

" how long will you be gone for  Isa- chan ?" Sasuke asked leaning on my shoulder as Naruto sat up stuffed 

" I'll be back when I'm between maybe about 4 or 5 years " I said bringing them close to me . 

" 4 OR 5 YEARS!!!" they both exclaimed . 

" yeah but come on I need to get you guys home hop on ." 

They got onto my clone and I as we raced to the Uchiha entrance I decided not to take Naruto home on my last night , I'd miss him and Shisui the most . 

Shisui was eating when I got there and Naruto was asleep , I placed him in my bed and went out to Shisui . 

" Isa- chan " she turned to see Shisui holding a bowl of soup to her . 

" sorry Shisui but I had ramen " Isa smiled 

" There is only one bowl Mikoto made it for the picnic - we can share " he smiled 

Isa sat down next to Shisui giggling with each other 

" your growing so beautiful Isa " he said holding her cheek as her face turned red 

" you too Shisui " 

He laughed " thank  you " 

" your welcome " 

" promise me you'll come back alive and well " 

" I should tell you that but sure I promise " she said kissing his cheek and getting up 

" I- " he began 

Isa plopped down on the bed sighing 

" Isa- chan is that you ?" Naruto said rubbing his eyes 

" come here " she said hugging Naruto tightly as he giggled and relaxed in her embrace falling back to sleep  

" I'm sure gonna miss you " Naruto sleepily said 
" me too Naruto me too " she kissed his head and slept .