T W E N T Y - T H R E E

I was walking with Naruto who had his hand around me . 

" hey , Isa " 

" huh?" 

" you don't want any kids ?" 

" I don't know I'm ready for them I just - " 

" what ?" 

" I like how my life is now ya know " 

" I get it " he flashed me a smile and we continued walking to the Hokage's office which now held Obito's name 

" oh yeah your dad has a surprise for you - come " I said taking his hand and running . 

" why are we seeing lady Tsunade ?" he asked confused . 

I busted open the door and saw Obito writing something or the other . They both froze in place stunned - Obito was out when Naruto and Sasuke came back . 

" OMG OBITO YOU DID IT " he said hugging him tightly 

The two rambled on for god knows how long , while I went into dream land but came out when I heard . 

" dad I have to tell you something " Naruto said now serious 

" what is it ?" 

" I - Sasuke and I ..... " he mumbled 

" you and Sasuke what ?" 

" we're together " he said sighing 

Obito's face went white as Rin walked in . 

" Isa did you know about this ?" 

" yep they are so cute " I squealed 

" sorry to ease drop but do you mean Naruto and Sasuke ?" Rin smiled . I nodded and she squealed along with me . 

" It's okay if you don't like it " Naruto grinned nervously . 

" Naruto I'm happy for you - happy that you found love and someone who loves you " Obito smiles . 

They hugged and I spent the rest of the day with him before going home to see Shisui with Itachi and Sasuke and couple of their other jonin friends having a games night , I greeted everyone leaving Naruto and the others outside as I went to sleep . 

I rubbed my eyes the next morning feeling a weight on my body and I could barely move . Shisui was on top of me with Itachi resting his head on my shoulder to the left and Sasuke to my right with Naruto on top of him passed out . 

" what the hell ?" I said trying to move but not waking them . Shisui's dead weight was a pain in the ass . 

" stay a minute " he whispered holding onto me tightly . 

" Shisui come on " I said pushing his shoulder but the man refused to budge . He smiled kissing all over my chest and then my neck . 
" no no no that's not gonna work " 

He used those big black eyes and stared at me , until I sighed in defeat . He smiled pulled me out the bed 

" where we going ?" 

" the living room " 

" why ?" 

He didn't respond just smirked and pulled me into a kiss . I laid down on the couch and he swiftly got on top of me continuing the make  out session . His muscled body grinded onto mine making me shudder . 

" I wanna taste you Isa " he whispered in a low raspy tone . 

My face went red and he chuckled  taking off the rest of my clothes , kissing and touching where ever his hands led him leaving hickeys and bruises where ever he felt to , he smiled looking down at my already wet kitty . He wasted no time sucking and licking and thrusting into my whole with his fingers rubbing my clit 

" OH FUCK SHISUI " I yelled as my legs began to shake violently , my hands balled into fist - I'd never had an orgasm like this before what his doing . I couldn't stop my self from moaning and shaking. 

" that's what drives you crazy " I said with groping my boobs as I released in his mouth grinding my pussy against his face riding out my orgasm . 

" Shisui " I whispered as his body covered mine as he slyly eased his dick inside my rather sensitive folds as I gasp a bit . 

He muffled my moans and screams with his intoxicating kisses , ramming into me until he cam - I basically pushed out his cum releasing right after . 

I blushed like crazy after ward picking up and putting on my clothes on  in silence . 

" no I love you or anything ?" Shisui said hugging me from behind . 

" you hit a new spot today - I don't know how I feel about it " 

" what do you mean you don't like it ?" he said 

" no I love it but it drove me crazy - I lost total control , I felt like I was about to loose my mind ." I said rather stunned 

" hm . I'll keep that in mine " he smiled kissing my head . The others woke up an hour or two later and we all had breakfast and were just relaxing around the house , Sasuke was sitting on Naruto doing what ever they were - I think it was a staring contest , Itachi was playing Shogi with Shisui and I was washing up the dishes . 

" alright I'm out I'll be gone for about 2 weeks or so with Kiez " I said walking out the door , they all waved me good bye and I left for the Hidden Sand to help out the Kazekage .