T W E N T Y - T W O

TIME SKIP - NARUTO AND SASUKE'S RETURN 

Today is the day finally the day. Itachi and I had just turned 21 and It was finally time for Naruto and Sasuke to come back . I jumped out of bed shaking my now husband Shisui . 

" GET UP SHISUI THEIR COMING BACK THIS MORNING " I squealed jumping on the bed . 

Shisui gave me a smile and yanked down my foot making land on his chest he brought my head to his and kissed me passionately . Ever since Sasuke and Naruto left we've both been busy taking long missions and hardly seeing each other but we still made time to get married , spend time with each other and have lots of sex - because why not ?

" Shisui we don't have time for this " I said rubbing his  chest 

" your never this excited when I get back from trips " he smiled tugging at my shirt eventually taking it off . 

" its not the same " I whined getting off of him . He went into the kitchen turning on some music as I walked out shirtless admiring his dancing . 

" I see you got moves Shisui " I smiled walking toward him . Only in my panty I wrapped my arms around him swaying with him , he spun me around holding my hips and singing softly as I smiled and blushed . 

" move for me baby " he said grinding against me . I wrapped my around his neck and his around my waist as we met eyes grinding against each other . He kissed me gently still moving to the beat . I chuckled jumping into his arms as we continued kissing making it deeper by the second he placed me on the counter as I ran my hands through his hair . 

"I can't keep giving into you like this " I smiled winded 

" why not ? We do this every day and it never gets old or tiring - I'm quite addicted to you Isa  - it's the only way I get to express my love for you properly " he said with his head buried in my neck . 

" I think we're addicts Shisui and I keep feeding into my obsession with you " I said hopping down from the counter pulling his arm as he bit his lip , I pulled him into the shower before sitting down he took off his pants and  turned on the shower waiting for me . 

I stared at him with heart eyes looking on as the water highlighted his side profile as he ran his hands through his hair , my mouth watered as I admired his form . 

" you gonna keep watching or you gonna join me and get a better look ?" he laughed at me . 

I rolled my eyes straddling him as we continued to kiss , his hands wondered down to my ass griping and massaging it moving my hips up and down his cock . I kissed him lightly and he giggled . 

" what ?" 

" you remember when I would shower you and wash your hair " 

I rolled my eyes remembering that one time he was trying to move my hair out of my eye but he had shampoo on his hand and it went into my eye and I ran out   the bathroom  screaming as he chased me around the house trying  to calm me down and  wash it out and somehow got soap in his eyes two . In an attempt to catch me he grabbed my hand but I slipped down pulling him down with me as he got on top of me and in walked Isaac laughing at me and Shisui Izumi nearly died of laughter taking a picture - she threw us a towel and washed out our eyes . 

" I can't believe we forgot to lock the door " I sighed resting my head on his shoulder . 

He laughed detangling my hair . " I can't believe its been 3 years I've been with you - I've known you forever but having you like this on me , with me doing everything with me - I've never been more happy ." he said holding onto me tightly