T W E N T Y - F I V E

" you are indeed pregnant Isa - but somethings not right why is the child pulling so much chakra from you ?" Lady Tsunade said as our faces lit up - I have never seen Shisui so excited and happy in all my years but after all this time he finally got the only thing he desired beside a wife - a child. 

" how far am I Lady Tsunade ?" 

" 3 month , dear"

Just then Chizune came in with the lab results and C. A . T scans . Lady Tsunade's eyes widen a bit and then a warm smile appeared on her face . 

" well it seems you have gotten lucky you two " 

" huh " I said tightening my grip on Shisui's hand 

" THERE TWINS " she smiled showing me the two tiny fetus in my stomach floating around , Shisui was over the moon as his eyes beamed at the pictures 

" even better pretty girl " he nudged me as my head dropped . Oh yeah I have to pretend to be excited , I perked up and cheered along with Shisui who was over the moon .

"Is there something wrong Isa -chan ?" Lady Tsunade asked

"Does this mean I can't be in the Anbu anymore or go on missions or protect Shisui ?" I asked  upset .

" Isa dear you need to take time off with the amount of Chakra they  pull from you you won't be able to sustain your self in battle very long if it's close combat or mid range and Shisui is taking the full time off with you but I'll have Obito give you suitable missions here  and there if you desire " she smiled

My face lit up like Shisui's,  and I thanked her and we left . My  feet didn't touch the ground now that I was pregnant. 

"What genders do you think they are ?"Shisui asked as he held bridal style as we walked home

"I don't know but we can go to Itachi and find out "I smiled

"Itachi ?"

"Yeah he always gets it right " I said holding onto his neck .

" alright then "

" also . I can walk Shisui "

"Oh really?" He said as we looked at non existent very swollen ankles. 

"I'm an independent woman " I puffed my cheek .

He chuckled kissing my forehead " your Shisui's woman , I want you to depend on me "

" when. Haven't I " I sighed as we opened the door to see Isaac  meditating with Itachi and Sasuke .

" hey Isa  and Shisui are you feeling any better ?" Itachi asked reaching out a hand to me I took and sat down .

" yeah I'm fine I need you to do something for me "

"Anything "

"What gender are my kids ?"

"YoUr HaViNg TwInS ?" They all asked

Shisui and I nodded as they all gasped over joyed .  Itachi held my stomach and listened to it for a second. 

" a girl and a boy " he smiled kissing my forehead .

Shisui nearly fainted as we all laughed . He picked me up and we left for home .

The next week I was assigned to do mostly paper work for the clan heads and Hokage like Obito and Fugaku - Obito had piles and piles to do . It was friday and I decided to walk home .

" are you sure you should walking like that marsh mellow " Obito said helping me up. 

" i am an independent woman " i said smacking his hand .