N I N E

Its been a month since we came out of the safe house and Shisui and I were busy on missions and stuff with him having his squad  and I led my own anbu team even though I barely saw Shisui we still had a pretty good relationship , I was happy . 

I was on a mission in the Hidden Rain for a little over a month and was drained when I got back . I wanted to see Shisui - I open the door  to a dark home took off my wet clothes and laid down on the bed sighing . 

" where are you Shisui ?" I said pulling the sheets over my naked body falling asleep immediately after . 

I got up the next morning to a soft face on mine and a hand cupping my bust and I smiled relaxing into his embrace . 

" funny seeing you here sweetness" he smiled 

" I'm always home " I giggled 

" oh ? the bed has been cold for weeks " he whispered making me shudder 

" how long are you going to be home baby ?" I turned touching his face tracing the shape of his eyes and lips . 

" maybe a few weeks how about you "

" same " I said about to get up but his arm kept me in my position and I gasped lowly 

" stay for a minute sweetness " he said kissing my forehead 

" I have to meet Obito at the cafe , Shisui " I said moving his hands . 

" 5 more minutes my love Obito won't get there early and you know that " he chuckled 

I sighed and kissed him softly it got more intense as the minutes went by until we were both naked . I kissed all over his body leaving hickeys all over his neck as he moaned . " you've done enough " he said flipping us over . I couldn't keep my eyes off him I didn't even want to blink . 

" Shisui " I whispered 

He took the sheets off of us and spread my legs as my face turned red . Shisui wasted no time licking and sucking on my clit locking his eyes with mine as he tongue fucked me making my back arch

" SHISUI  " I yelled grabbing my boobs " I - I have to go " I whispered 

" my five minutes aren't up yet " he smirked jamming two fingers in me as I moaned his name , his hand groped my bust as I neared my end 

" Shisui Shisui Im gonna cum fuck " I said releasing all over his hands , his hand came to his mouth and he licked fingers clean even going back for seconds . I smiled and kissed him tasting what he was . 

" you taste like heaven Isa " he said as I straddled him 

" I  wanna taste you now " I eased out his grasp and got on my knees holding his long pulsing dick and my eyes beamed at the treasure , I bit my lip and licked the tip 

" like what you see do you ?" he smirked stroking my hair . 

" yes daddy " 

His face went bright red " oh " 

I smirked and licked his tip swallowing the pre- cum after I went right down bobbing my head as he hissed , I traced the vein with my tongue and swirled my spit and tongue around his tip . I licked all around the base kissing from top to bottom . I started back sloppily bobbing my head reaching further and further each time until I hit his base . His moans and hisses became louder and louder as he guided my head . 

" Isa " he hissed as I looked up at his expression and smirked " fuck your so fucking sexy " he cursed repeatedly before he gripped my hair and brought me back up crashing his lips on mine and then shoving it back on his dick .