E L E V E N

We had  gotten the entire family  safely to the village but when the others handed them over to the officials something felt off so I investigated but discovered nothing . I watched over that girl Ray while she was in her room getting ready to sleep . 

" byakugan !" I whisper shouted looking around the surrounding area . Kiez eye could see over 900m in front - useful - I spotted a suspicious group of men using a back way to get into the mansion . I jumped down from the tree I was watching her from and told Obito , we formed a plan to capture them before they entered we split into 2 Obito and I went to the entrance while Shisui and Sakura went into the forest to ambush them . 

 I watched with Obito and then I noticed that Shisui had cast a gen jutsu on two of the team members causing them to go through horrible pain . I noticed that the leader had a stole byakugan and it slightly angered me . 

I also noticed that they retreated . hm . Famous you are Shisui . 

" you people take the fun out of everything " Obito sighed . I chuckled under my mask . 

" I think we should observe for a day or two more just to be sure . " 

" right lets go back now " Obito said taking my hand . 

For the next two days the coast was clear and we were free to go home . It was the first night in an inn and the first day I could take off my mask and act like myself again - I was still kind of mad at Shisui but what ever . I pushed the door to the inn and stripped down to my bra and panties . 

I heard the bathroom door open and hid myself promptly thinking it was Obito . 

" It's  just me relax " Shisui smiled 

He made his way over to me in his boxer and sleep shirt , Shisui laid down next to me as I backed him . 

" still mad I see " he said tracing my curves . I pushed away his hand but he just came back getting closer and closer every time until his body pressed against mine . 

"cut it out Shisui " I said getting up and out of the bed . He bit his lip and sat the edge 

" I didn't cheat beautiful and I know you saw me pushing her away so I don't why your so upset" 

" I - " I walked away sitting in the small living space and drank some tea with Shisui joining right after . 

" leave me alone Shisui " I said 

" I can't " he smiled " Its been too long " 

" I'm not doing this with you " I said jealous that others girls were flaunting over him . He was mine . 

" I miss you " he confessed holding onto my hand . I pulled away . 

" you miss my body am I wrong ?" I said glancing back 

" yeah you are your not the happy funny Isa right now " he said now serious 

" well go find someone else " I yelled pissed off 

" I want you " he said inching closer 

" Fuck off " I said pushing him away " all you want is - " 

He pulled me into a deep kiss holding onto me tightly groping my ass tightly . 

" there we go no more arguing " he smiled 

A tear ran down my eye and he wiped it away . 

" I don't want any one else but you Isa so stop worrying about the other girls cause I'm obsessed with you ." he smiled lifting me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my feet around his waist as he kissed my neck and collarbone .