S I X

" nii-san " I whispered to myself getting up early so Kiez and I could complete the mission , we shifted silently not wanting to wake anyone 

" you got everything ?" Kiez said taking my hand as we went outside . 

" Isa- chan Kiez " Itachi said appearing in front of us . " be careful both of you Danzo and his foundation ninja all have the right intentions but go about peace in the wrong way . Kiez take care of Isa, the visual prowess of the Byakugan and gentle fist will be critical in the battle against the stolen sharingan and you Uchiha Isa Shisui , Sasuke or I do not intend on losing you just yet ." he finished sighing gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and disappeared . 

I sulked for a while knowing this could be that of a fatal battle . We went behind an alley to transform , I was Shisui and Sasuke while Kiez was Itachi though we had to give him contacts to cover those large lavender eyes and make them black . 

" Alright " Kiez sighed as we lounged by the lake talking and laughing after a battle we fought hoping it caught the attention of some of the anbu . 

I guess they thought we let down our guards because they threw a kunai right in between our heads , I put ' Sasuke ' behind me and fought them with the same kunai they threw . I told Kiez not to use anything but tai jutsu until Danzo shows up . 

" Isa I have an idea " he said as we hid behind a bush regrouping . 
" what ?" 
" you remember how  to switch out an eye right ?" 
" yeah why ?" I said scared 
" gimme your one of your sharingan and I'll give you one of my byakugan so we can be granted the powers of each and confuse the enemy - " 
" I understand my eyes will grant you the powers of mangekyou and your eyes will grant me near 360 and the gentle fist " I said hissing as we both pulled out our right eyes and switched them quickly . 
" now we share eyes we can share the 360 vision " 
" you see what I see ?" I giggled as we finished off his anbu and Danzo himself appeared . 

I had my clone Sasuke hide away and waited for the moment he unleashes that arm of his . 

" you pose a threat to our village you savage people " Danzo began " and for that Hiruzen should have killed you all but I will forfill what he could not . " he had two more Anbu appear to cover for him while he un hooked that arm .  

We kept our cover as Shisui and Itachi  until the arm was out fully as  the Anbu rushed toward us . 

" Now!" Kiez yelled 
" Fire style Domestic destroyer flame " we both yelled as one made it out but the other didn't 

" To the left in the tree " I said as Kiez fought the Anbu using my a partical sussano as a shield . This wasn't the first time we had switched eyes against a tough enemy . 

I stood in front Danzo with his disgusting Hashirama celled arm with sharingan all over it . I felt to puke . He made a stance to rush toward me . 

" SASUKE NOW " I yelled as the clone rushed out and cut off the arm with one swift swipe . 

" amaterasu " I said burning it to bits " now for the other eye . under that bandage 

" byakugan " I yelled as Kiez appeared next to me " he used that forbidden jutsu so he's blind in that eye . 

Kiez fought Danzo with for a while 
" You have both " he said as our covers were now blown " you have all two so this was Hiruzen's plan huh . Masters of their visual prowess . " 

He aimed his curse seals at us and Kiez teleported us behind. 

" byakurinnegan " I said hitting his back with the gentle fist and pulling his soul out and sealing it.