T W E N T Y - F O U R

Having to fight along side Gaara to help him with some pretty hefty bunch of intruders who were S- rank missing nin was tiring but everywhere hurt after even after all the treatments and healing , it was still really soar . 

" everything okay ?" Kiez said stroking my hair 

" no I feel soar and every where hurts " I cried 

He laid down next to me cuddling me until I stopped crying and went to sleep . Kiez carried me on his back all the way home - I didn't notice how weak I was . When we got back I looked swollen like someone used me as a punching bag and I was miserable . Lady Tsunade and I scheduled an appointment for the next day as we spoke . 

" I only took one big blow to the arm but that was healed completely and they didn't detect any poison so why do I feel so weird and weak ?" I asked 

" hm . we'll see tomorrow - tell Shisui to monitor her for tonight " she said 

I got home only to find out Shisui was out for the rest of the week and it was Tuesday . I sighed laying down in bed staring at the roof until I fell asleep why am I being so emotional ? I got up feeling dizzy and stumbled down before a couple times before reaching the bathroom where I threw up everything I ate that day even blood - what did those ninja do to me ? I passed out the bathroom floor and woke up with Kiez and Itachi holding me up and calling my name . 

" ISA ISA " Kiez said shaking me . That motion was a horrid mistake as I got up and threw up in the toilet . 

" shit she's losing conciousness again " Kiez said trying to get me up 

" I'm taking her to the hospital now we have to get going something's not right " Itachi said throwing me over his shoulder as I groaned in pain blacking out for the third time . I got up this time in a hospital bed with Itachi , Sasuke , Izumi , Naruto and Kiez staring at me while they spoke to Lady Tsunade and Rin about everything that happened . 

"it may have finally happened " Lady Tsunade smiled " but we can't be sure " 

" muh lady Isa is awake " Rin said walking towards me . 

I was laced with questions as tears ran down my face and the only name ran through my mind was Shisui's - I can't protect him if I'm weak and useless . Through all the pain I fought through and tried to get up but my legs went numb and kept fall as Itachi and Sasuke helped me up and laid me back down in bed . 

" you need to rest Isa- chan " Itachi said bringing me onto his lap with my head on his chest he cuddled my feverish and frail body keeping me warm with his . stroking my hair as I cried . 

Lady Tsuande , Izumi and Rin left and the remaining looked at me with concern . 

" what did they do to Isa- chan" Naruto said with tears in his eyes . 

Why the hell was I shaking like this ? Itachi cradled me trying to get me to relax I went back to sleep eventually and woke up in his arms as he was now asleep , I looked around to see all the others sleeping too. 

Izumi was up feeding Isaac and she helped me down out of Itachi's grasp and putting me to lay down with my head on her lap . 

" where hurts the most ?" 

" my boobs " I said sighing 

She smiled and stroked my head . " hm . seems like he finally did it - you are truly a tough one Isa - chan " 

" what do you mean ?" I asked confused . 

" you'll see now rest " she said as I fell back asleep .