S E V E N

" Isa- chan come on get up " Sasuke said shaking me violently . 

" huh ? what ?" I replied still half asleep . " what's wrong Sasuke ?" I replied pulling him into  the bed . 

" Isa- chan we have to get up " He said 

" come on Sasuke " I tickled him as he giggled " we have to get to breakfast " he whined but still cuddling under my arm 

He and I went back to sleep and both got back up starving . I was about to put him on my back but he quickly shifted and put me on his back . 

" Sasuke ?!" I said as my face turned a bit red 

" Isa - chan I'm not a kid anymore - I can't let you keep pampering me " he said rolling his eyes as we went down the stairs . Shisui and Itachi and were about to head into the pool , Kakashi and Obito and Rin were relaxing at the edge with Naruto on Obito's shoulders and Yamato and Kiez were in the pool playing with a ball . I smiled to my self 

" where have you two been you missed breakfast " Itachi asked 
" Isa-chan and I fell back asleep when nii- san asked me to go wake her up " Sasuke said bluntly 

I met eyes with Shisui who gave me a weak smile my eyes quickly shifted as I got down from Sasuke's grasp .

" go put on your swim suit Isa " Kiez said  

I nodded and rushed upstairs . I slipped on a black two piece and went downstairs not really noticing how exposing it was . I went out and jumped into the pool letting my raven hair done as it stuck to my body . 

I noticed those big black orbs peering at me - I shot him a menacing glare I was still pissed off about what happen last night and he was still interested in Sandy . I was too lost in thought to notice that Izumi had came and she brought Sandy with her - of course she did I sighed . Suddenly I was on someone's shoulders - Kakashi ?!

" what ?!!" I said seeing Rin on Obito's shoulders then I noticed what was going on and smirked 

" I hope you don't mind " he smiled 

" no its fine Kakashi lets win this thing " I smiled locking fingers with Rin as we pushed each other, Obito was a supportive husband he was cheering for Rin like she was in the chunin exams or something while Kakashi gave me the occasional smack on the thighs as encouragement he had a firm grip on my thighs and I blushed a bit - I peeked across to see Shisui staring at us , I got distracted as Rin giggled making her final attempt at pushing me off but Kakashi had a grip on my thighs . I jolted Obito and Rin a bit they both fell back into the water . 

I got down and we played ball for a bit splitting the teams into those under 18 and those over . With that being said Me , Itachi , Naruto , Kiez , Izumi and  Sasuke were on a team and Obito , Kakashi , Shisui , Yamato , Rin and Sandy were on the other team . 

After a while , of playing I had the ball and was about to throw it in the net I felt two arms pull my under the water as I squirmed under their grasp . In between the struggles I saw those big black eyes and that bright smile and blushed still squirming as he brought me up for air . I threw the ball to Kiez who was already on the deck waiting to throw it in the net . 

" best of 5 you suckers lose if we get one more " Naruto laughed with his hands on his hips and his tongue out . 

The over 18 team won by a landslide due to Itachi using his sharingan . We  relaxed in the pool for a while and occasional glanced at Shisui who was messing around with Sandy and I sighed going back over Kiez who was sun tanning . 

" LUNCH IS READY " Rin shouted as we all went inside . I was about to sit down with my soup dumplings but I had to pee , I rested down my plate and went to the bathroom . I pushed the door used it and when I was finish I went to open the door and felt Shisui behind me 

" you plan to keep avoiding me ............... cutie " he said hovering over me 

" I can't control myself alone with you just leave me alone " I said trying to push past him as the I heard the door lock .

" you know your one heck of a tease and a challenge sweetness I want to take you out how about a date tomorrow night " he said kissing my forehead . 

I was as red as a tomato and nodded slowly . 

" great can't wait to see you cutie pie " he winked and left . 

I tried to calm down my nerves and went back outside with the others . Shisui and I exchanged the glances ever so often I wanted to ask him what was really going on with he and Sandy she seemed to really be interested so I waited until we were in bed together at the end of the day . 

" Shisui - kun" I whispered awfully close to his face to see he was up . He smiled opening those big ass eyes of his , I gasped lowly and smiled touching his cheek with my thumb . 

" cutie ?" 

I blushed a bit " what are you and Sandy ?" 

" why ?" he asked shutting back his eyes 

" I'm not going on a date with you unless you tell me - " I sighed 

" bitter sweetness baby girl " he smiled " I figured out who I love - she said we could be friends " 

I didn't understand what he meant at first but then it hit me 
" so you choose her over me - don't worry I understand " I said slightly hurt 

" no cutie pie I choose you " he said kissing all over my face . " I'm really sorry about leaving you hanging yesterday I was just a bit confused . " 

" about what ?" 

" my feelings " he said looking elsewhere . 

I sat on top of him holding his cheeks bringing his face close to mine and peering into his eyes . 

" I only want these eyes on me " I smiled as he his hands travelled up my thighs and wrapped tightly around my waist pulling me into a deep kiss . 

" they watch you every second of every day " he smiled