T W E N T Y - N I N E

I felt so horrible the next morning for how I treated Shisui and how much I must have worried the others . I got up before Shisui and made him breakfast . The shak was peaceful and calm . I heard when he got up and I brought the breakfast to his room . He sat up putting on his shirt , I put the breakfast on the bed and dropped to my knees with my head on the floor and he looked at me confused.

" I am so sorry Shisui , I was a horrible wife and mother and I shouldn't have hit you or pushed you away , I understand if your upset and don't want to be with me anymore ."

I didn't looked up but I felt someone in front of me . Shisui chuckled to himself in the same position as I am .

" i am sorry for not treating you , I should have been a better husband but I wasn't, I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore . "

I looked up confused . His head popped up and those big eyes and big smile beamed at me .

" neither of us did this right . But I have you here how and we've forgiven each other and made up , I might look desperate but do you wanna make out ?" He asked smiling nervously . I pulled him into a kiss and got onto of me pulling off my shirt and sucking my boobs .

" I miss this " he smiled kissing all over my face. " anywhere anytime ? I need to make it up to you "

I nodded" so do i"

We grinded against each other for a while . He made me so wet rubbing his big cock inbetween my pussy .

" Shisui I want you to- " i hugged panting

" to what sweetness ?" He smiled sliding in his dick making me hiss .

" titty fuck me daddy " i whispered

" ofc my love " he smiled getting on my chest mashing my boobs together and ruthlessly fucking them . I spit on them and licked the head as it came up .

" Fuck Shisui I love you " I said moaning .

" Isa I cant get enough of you , your all mine baby girl . " he said about to cum " I love you so much Isa " he strained cumming all over my face .

" Shisui we have to go "

" your right " he said wiping the cum off of my face and helping me up .

He mounted me on his back as we entered the Uchiha compound and then our home only to see everyone there staring at me both with concern and shock , did I still have cum on my face or something ?

I hopped off Shisui's back and immediately fell in the same position I did when apologizing to Shisui .

" my apologizes for making you all worry " I began " I shouldn't have been so reckless ."

Just then I heard thud after thud and looked up to see Kiez , Itachi , Sasuke , Naruto , Obito, Rin , Izumi and Kakashi all in the same position .

" we all made mistakes Isa - chan and we all apologize for being a bad friend to you " Naruto began as everyone followed along .

Everything pretty much went back to normal after ward .

BIG ASS TIME SKIP / ENDING

" mooooooooooommmmmmmm where are you ?" Sui asked running through the house

" be quiet baby girl you don't want the twins to find us now do we ?" Shisui huffed pounding into me with his hand over my mouth under the bed . I concealed our chakra so we won't be detected .

The pleasure was over loading and tears ran down my face as I cam all over the floor and Shisui in me . We waited until they went outside to come out .