T W E N T Y

" Isa - Isa - get up " Shisui whispered pulling me behind the bed . I yawned rubbing my eyes " what's wrong baby ?" I said still half asleep holding onto his shirt . 

" someone's in here " he said " I'm going to check " he got slowly placing me behind him . 

_____________

" SHISUI " I screamed waking up from my dream . Shisui stumbled into the room 

" what happened ?" he said winded 

" oh  it was a dream "I smiled 

He sighed and brought me some breakfast " what is this for ?" 

" I can't just bring my beautiful girlfriend  breakfast  without  and motive " he chuckled 

" precisely " I said squinting at him . " I have a pretty long mission to go on today " 

His face dropped a bit " was there something you wanted to do ?" I said sitting down next to him. 

" I wanted to take you to the lake today with Itachi and Izumi and spend the day there " he sighed 

" I'm sorry Shisui but I have to go this afternoon " I said kissing his cheek . " I got you something though - its not a gift but I thought it would be cool " 

" oh ?" 

I took off my shirt and took off a bra strap  hooking it around his arm " there now I'll always be with you " I smiled hugging him tightly 

He smiled and kissed me , we both left and went our separate ways .

I had a mission with Itachi today. I saw him walking towards the meeting point with Isaac ?!

" Itachi " I waved walking towards him . He smiled at me .

"What's Isaac doing here ?" I said playing with him .

"I couldn't find anyone to keep um so I brought him "

" oh ....what's the mission ?"

" we have to kill to go into battle today , some Intel was stolen on the leaf by some spies - we aren't sure where they are from "

" hm. I suppose we have to use gen jutsu " I said putting on my mask .

" I'm not sure they broke the other gen jutsu I put them in " he said putting his on . "Look i brought  you one Isaac " he smiled putting a tiny Anbu mask over his face .

"AWWWWWW "

Itachi and Isaac laughed at me as we approached the gate .  We saw the spies off a few miles away from the village .

That was when it hit me Itachi and Isaac were with Shisui .....and Izumi . Hm. I used my Sharingan - I wasn't in a gen jutsu these were just transformations both of them . 

I kicked down the fake Itachi and it made him slightly shocked,  we spared for a minute before the fake Isaac disappeared and the real ninja who was pretending to be Itachi revealed him self . I figured it wouldn't make sense killing him , I used genjutsu to get all the intel he knew and held him hostage until I caught up with the rest of the spies . I threw him in front the others not reavling myself

They stop and untied him not caring if he was injured or anything , I was just going to kill them but I forgot the mission was to follow them and get to their village take back the scroll and get intel on their people . I sighed to myself concealing my chakra .

By the time they stopped moving it was night time and they had settled down by a camp fire and were talking and eating . I sat on a tree branch listening in on their conversation.