T W E N T Y - S I X

" Isa- chan are you sure you want to do this ?" Sasuke asked as I jumped off  his back 

" ONWARD Sasuke - kun " I said as we were at  the annual Leaf festival hosted by the Hokage , Sasuke and I were about go down the huge ass water slide 9 months pregnant . 

" hold onto me Shisui would kill me if you-" he face palmed 

" WHAT WAS THAT SASUKEE THIS IS SOOO MUCH FUNNNNNN" I yelled going down the slide at full speed . He caught me right at the end eyeing me up and down . 

" were to go down the slide alone - recklessly " he sighed lifting me on his back 

" again Sasuke - kun please " I begged , he rolled his eyes and held me tightly from behind by my stomach as he screamed . 

" NO MORE " he putting me on his back , I giggled to myself with my head on his shoulders as he bought us ice -cream and treats .

"You are so reckless Isa -chan - you must be more careful with my children" he said with holding me bridal style and we walked into the photobooth .

" your ch-" I began before the 5 pictures snapped.  He laughed  and took them out they were funny and cute .

"Yes my children  " he said giving me the pictures .

"I don't think I understand " I smiled

" they are my kids I said what I meant "

"Okay then " I chuckled in his arms .

We had a great time and I actually saw him smiling and laughing not psychotically  but out of genuine happiness just like when we were young but the positions were reversed I was now on his back and making me laughing and treating me and his 'kids'.

Sasuke went to use the bathroom in the bushes and I was waddling around with my ice cream cone sitting behind a building waiting on him just then I felt a hand roughly grab me and hold a kunai  to my throat,  I froze in fear knowing I was pretty much out of chakra and weak .

" give you belongings and money or I kill the baby and rape you "

I smirked  punching him in the face and taking his kunai , I dodged all the punches and the kicks . I felt a surge of chakra as my sharingan flared up after a flared up after months of not doing so and my susanoo armor protected my stomach .

Just then as I was about to finish him the man was pinned to the wall with 2 swords holding him .

" Sasuke I'm fine " I sighed clearing not fine I ran out of the little chakra I had and was winded .

"Shut up and get behind me " he said slicing the man in half .

" time to go home " he said putting me on his back

I pouted and a few tears fell but I understood his reasoning .

" I'm sorry Isa -chan but I have to keep you 3 safe - I'll buy you some more ice cream and pickles before we go " he smiled kissing my cheek .

" it's okay I understand " I smiled

" I shouldn't have left you unattended when your like this " he sighed " I feel terrible "

" Sasuke -kun , I felt the same way when I left Shisui unattended but you came at the perfect time " I jumped down from his back and yanked his hand running down the hill eventually rolling down with Sasuke,  we were covered in grass and laughing with me on top of him .

" you'll be a great father when you have kids  -you protected me effortlessly with out a flaw " I said holding  his  cheeks

He blushed " I love you Isa-chan"