N I N E T E E N

A Day In The Life Of Itachi - DADDYYYY

Itachi's Pov

Even though we had a home I still spent most of my days at my parents mostly to keep an eye on Sasuke . I heard my son cry a bit and I shift quickly to get him from the next room . 

" there , there my son you seem to be afraid of the thunder come " I said taking him up and he quieted . He was truly an easy child to take care of he didn't cry much and if he did - I could always tell why . He went back to sleep on my chest soon after so I got my day started . 

" nii- san " I heard Sasuke say running toward me . 

" Morning Sasuke " I smiled . 

" do you have a mission or can you help me with my Tsukuyomi and genjutsu ?" he asked trying to sound uninterested . 

Smiling to myself I called him closer and poked his forehead " maybe some other time I have a mission with Shisui and I still have to take care of Isaac today " 

He frowned and walked away it made me feel horrible turning him down constantly like when we were younger but I had other priorities 

" I can teach you a trick after your training later maybe tonight " I said still not being able to turn him down . He ran towards toward me and hugged me tightly 

" alright Itachi " he smiled and went off to train with his team . 

" Itachi , honey Shisui is here for you " my mum called 

" mum can you watch Isaac until I come back ?" 

" how long will you be dear ?" 

" I'll be back tonight " 

" alright then " she smiled . I thanked her and left . 

" somebody's happy this morning " Shisui smiled 

" If by somebody you mean you then sure " 

" hm. we have to take a message to some Anbu from the lightening village ." he said " but aren't you happy Itachi ?" 

" I am " I said truly not sure I had everything I wanted but I was always so busy 

" you need a break don't you Itachi " Shisui said reading my mind 

My eyes widened slightly " I suppose so " 

" I could tell - Isa got you some dangos from when she went out " he said handing me a big box . My face lit up like a child . 

" tell her thank you - how is she doing I don't see her much " 

" she's fine I think she has a mission today too - also is she always that serious on missions ?" 

" what do you mean ?" 

" I mean I had a mission with her once and it was like she was a different person her entire aura changed and charka became cold and dark " 

" we all change like that in Anbu - she is the top Anbu - it is a requirement for us - complete the mission fully and perfectly "