F O U R T E E N

5 MONTH TIME SKIP 

" Isa - chan " Izumi whispered . I ran to her panicked . 

" Izumi !!" I yelled picking her up as she fell to ground . 

" ITS COMING THE BABY ITS COMING ISA -CHAN " she screamed at the top of her lungs . We were in the forest picking berries to carry for Itachi to carry him  lunch . Izumi began screaming as I placed her on behind a tree and grabbed my hand tightly . 

" Go get Itachi - or Some body we can't go to the hospital " she hissed 

" I - I - I can't leave you Izumi " I replied still panicked 

" GO ISA " she insisted . I sent a clone and sent it back to the village 

*******************************

I was sprinting through the streets when I ran into Tenzo 

" PLEASE IZUMI SHE'S GIVING BIRTH WHERE IS ITACHI "I said shaking him violently 

" WE HAVE TO GO THE ANBU HAVE MADE THEIR MOVE ON SHISUI " he said grabbing my hand " WAIT DID YOU SAY SHE IS GIVING BIRTH " he said stunned as I ran 

My mind clouded with tears and confusing - I didn't know who to go to . I made another clone and ran to Kiez house and told him what was happening , he ran into the forest with Neji they both helped as Izumi screamed at the top of her lungs pushing out the child as I held my hands out stunned as the rest comforted her . 

My  other clone finally found Itachi 

" ITACHI ITS IZUMI AND SHISUI I HAVE TO GET TO SHISUI GO HELP IZUMII GO GO" I screamed as he gasped taking both he and Tenzo's hand and taking them to the forest . 

" IZUMI " Itachi said running to her . 

" Itachi it's soon finish GO TO SHISUI ISA - Itachi should be able to take it from here " she said in between screams . 

" Neji - Keiz thank you " Izumi said giving them a faint smile as she let go of their hands . They nodded and the real me  left the two clones with Izumi  , Itachi and Kakashi and Rin who followed closely behind us . 

My mind was still clouded as we got to the gates to meet Obito who transported us to the location that Shisui was in . The anbu was piled around him and his Susanoo was activated . He was injured badly but he still had both his eyes as the susanoo slowly faded . 

" are we too late ?" Konan asked as the rest the Akatsuki arrived along with a crow clone of Itachi. 

" Isa and Kiez go ahead " Tenzo said but I was already fighting 3 of them . I had a dangerous blood lust in my eyes activating my rinnegan and the Byakugan in my  right eye as me  and Kiez switched on the way . 

" Isa - he's  gonna be okay " I heard a voice propose but I ignored them and continued butchering any Anbu in sight . 

" ISA NOW " Kiez yelled " BYAKU- RINNEGAN GENTLE SUSANOO " We said as everyone gasped at the gigantic size of the black perfect susanoo with 4 arms . Kiez controlled one half and I did the other . Deidara took Shisui in his bird and brought him to safety . With tears running down my face I continued swinging wildly that's when I noticed a young boy on a bird with a tight fist , he then placed something in a jar .