E I G H T E E N

" Isa - chan " Sasuke said knocking at the door . I got up  still with a sore asshole and walked to the door . 

" come guys it's the ass crack of dawn and my ass crack hurts " I grumbled opening the door . 

Naruto and Sasuke giggled to themselves handing me a rather up beat Isaac and his bag and toys . I thanked them . 

" where you guys off too ?" I asked noticing Sasuke had the neck lace Naruto gave him . 

" Sasuke and I are gonna train today " Naruto said excited . 

" come on you loser - I said we're sparing and we have to get to the training ground before anyone else does - Isa - chan Itachi left a note in there for you . " he said taking Naruto's hand and running off . 

Something is going on with those two . hm. I nodded at Sasuke and closed the door walking back to bed with Isaac who had my hair in his mouth . I slumped down in the bed giving him his toy and blanket to play with in between Shisui and I so he wouldn't fall off the bed . 

" listen here Isaac - I am tired and I want to sleep so play quietly and I'll play with you later . " I said as he just giggled at me and sucked his finger . I cuddled him for a while but I knew he wasn't tired so I sat up and played with him until he said 

" Itch " 

My face dropped " what did you say ?" 

" Itchi " he said smiling 

" Itachi " I smiled 

" It- ahi " he stuttered laughing at my expression 

" Itachi baby his name is Itachi and Itachi is your father and Izumi is your mom " I said taking him in my arms . 

" Zumi " he said cutely 

" mommy and daddy " I chuckled throwing him up in the air and catching him as he laughed loudly . 

" mum mum " he said with his hands in his mouth 

" yes mum mum zumi and da da Tachi " 

" mum mum and da da " he repeated as I kissed his face . 

I put him on my stomach using my legs to support his back as we played and practiced the words he learned . Pretty soon he started to get fussy - so I assumed he was hungry and so was I picked him up and we walked into the kitchen . Itachi's note just gave me instructions on how to make his tea and when to give it to him and so I did . I rested him on the counter top as he drank his tea and took back up to burp him but he vomited on me . I wasn't upset at all , I just rested him on the bed and pulled off my sweater . 

" sexy mamas " I heard a raspy voice say . I jumped a bit then realizing it was Shisui . 

" while your there with him check his diaper " 

" I'm not the best at these things but it seems like a full one " he said inspecting Isaac 

" I'll give him a shower afterward but you watch him for now I need to eat " 

I heard the two in the bedroom laughing while I made us some oatmeal . 

" Shisui breakfast is ready " I called as he came out with Isaac and his toy . 

We ate and I took Isaac from Shisui and we both showered . Isaac and I were having a fun in the tub with bubbles and his duckys when I heard the door open . 

" you look like your having so much fun sucks I cant come in " Shisui said holding a camera 

" say God parents " he laughed