Chapter 7

A/N - I'm in a good mood so here ya gooo....

I just bought The Fine Print and life is complete

~~~

My Tuesday consisted of jack shit; school was pretty much the same as yesterday - I bought Ezra a coffee and we sat in the library when we weren't in lessons; speaking of the lessons, they were pretty much the same as in the UK - boring as shit.

I saw the twins at lunch, Xander holding back the urge to approach me and Xav giving us a friendly wave - oh the contrast. By the time the three of us got in I swear I could've slept, but my youngest older brother had other plans.

"I'm gonna tell them, now", he told me quietly as soon as he'd shut his bedroom door and made sure nobody was nearby.

"Yeah?", I grinned, "you ready? Want me to be there with you?". He clasped his hands together and nodded at the ground a few times, I wanted nothing more than to be able to take his stress away right now.

"I don't think I can", he took a step back and ruffled his hair, "what if they hate me? I'd rather die than have them disappointed in me, what if-".

"Hey, that's a lot of 'what ifs' - and I think you can", I stepped closer, "they love you Xander, we love you- and they'll love you for who you choose to love too".

"Okay", he said quietly, "I feel sick".

"You're nervous", I commented.

"Yeah no fucking shit", I snorted at that, "okay, let's just do it". I followed behind him as he headed down into the kitchen where everyone was, he made a move to turn around but I pushed him in this time; I knew he could do it.

"You look white as fuck man, you good?", Caleb tossed an apple into the air and caught it, biting a huge chunk out a second later.

"Alexander?", Zane kept his eyes on his youngest brother who was glued to the floor with his eyes cast downwards, being stood so close to him meant I could see him trembling; I genuinely thought he was gonna back out until he cleared his throat.

"I need to talk to you all", he said quietly and they all perked up at that, Xander was never quiet.

"We're up here", Caleb teased and Xav smacked his head, I think he'd caught on to what was about to happen.

"Shut your fucking mouth", he scowled - yep, definitely caught on.

"Go ahead", Scott said encouragingly as Xander held onto my sleeve and twisted it between his fingers; he inhaled, looked up and uttered the two words that had been weighing on his shoulders for god knows how long.

"I'm gay", I reached out for his hand and squeezed it as his gaze returned to the floor and the room stayed silent, "you're not saying anything- why aren't you saying anything? See, I said they'd hate me and find me disgusting - I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything I-". His hand was fucking shaking now and a choked sob came from him - oh shit.

"Woah, woah, woah, no", Scott was the first to reach him and he pulled him into a hug, "that's not why we were quiet at all - we were just stunned for a second". Xander cried quietly into Scott's shoulder and released my hand, giving him a proper hug; this shit was gonna make me cry too at this rate.

"I'm sorry", he whispered and Scott chuckled a little.

"I'm so proud of you, yeah? Don't ever think we'd hate you, or find you disgusting Alexander", he said back as Caleb came over and hugged Xander next.

"I'll be the first to say I saw it coming", he chuckled a little, "I'm proud of you too little brother, you stress too much, love who you wanna love right?".