Chapter 37 pt.2

A/N - we're about to hit 10k give me strength <3

Longer chapter ig✌🏾

~~~

Isabella

"He literally puts that dog to shame", I'd been listening to Xander hype up King for the whole journey to school, ripping Xav's dog to shreds in the process.

"Who knew all it took was a snake to turn you soft?", I teased, turning up his radio in a silent attempt to tell him to shut up now, "it's nearly June".

"Two days", he nodded and I hummed, "time flies when you're under a shit ton of stress". He could say that again.

"Why are you coming in today?", I asked him out of the blue, "Xav's home, and you sure as hell don't come here willingly".

"I have more siblings than just Xav", he told me, "I'm checking up on you".

"Why?", my face scrunched up and I realised how rude that sounded, "sorry- I just, I don't need checking up on, not when Xav's-".

"Fucking hell you're like Zane, always downplaying shit", he shook his head and turned down the radio, "I call bullshit, what's been happening affects all of us y'know?". Of course I knew that, I just thought the last of people's worries should be me right now.

"And has anybody checked up on you?", I spun it around on him and he scoffed, spinning into the school car park and parking; neither of us made a move to leave.

"Don't turn it on me, we're talking about you", he shut off the engine and turned to me fully; off topic but I didn't know how the guy was in all black today, it was fucking boiling.

"Can we do this later?", I asked him, avoiding eye contact and itching to open my door, "I kinda just wanna get in there". He gazed from me to the school, then back to me with a sigh- he knew he couldn't argue with me on this.

"Sure thing", he agreed, "I'll be here at the end of the day".

"You're not coming in?", I frowned, the guy was so goddamn indecisive.

"Do I look like I'm gonna go to class?", he gestured to himself and I rolled my eyes, they might as well have kicked him out by now- my guess was that Zane had something to do with the fact he was still here.

"I dunno, you seem pretty eager to learn to me", I shrugged and he flipped me off. I peered out of my window and spotted Ezra getting out of his car, and that was my cue.

"At least one of us has a boyfriend", he muttered, following my line of sight and squeezing his steering wheel, "okay, piss off, I'll pick you up later". Opening my door and sticking one leg out I internally groaned, I couldn't be fucked today.

"Say hi to King for me", I grinned, knowing all he was gonna do today was admire the animal.

"Yeah whatever", he waved me off, "enjoy your day Bella". Practically impossible but I'd try I suppose...

~

"You look beautiful darlin'", okay so...the day had definitely been made bearable - since Ezra snuck me into a closet and we started making out anyway, "you don't know what you're doin' to me". I basically fought for air as his tongue slipped back into my mouth, barely giving me a chance to breathe as he searched every inch of my mouth.

"God Ezra", I panted against him, fisting his hair in my left hand and letting my right slip under his t-shirt, "this okay?".

"More than okay", he mumbled, trailing countless kisses down my neck and pulling on the neck area of my shirt, pressing a few more to my chest, "fuck".