Needles

Your P.O.V
"Please Cami, I hate them, please don't make me get them" you begged Camila. She shook her head "nope child, we're all getting them and they keep you healthily". "But the hurt, they're practically stabbing us". She picked you up from of the couch, set you on your feet and said "go bother Dinah about she's the one signing the forms" and sent you on your way with a playful smack on the butt. You covered smacked her arms and pouted at her. She smirked and pointed upstairs. You gave one last good pout and followed her finger upstairs.

When you made you way to the top you turned and went to Dinah's door . You rapped on the white painted wood twice. Dinah called out "it's open". You twisted the handle and opened the door, closing it again after you walked inside. You waked to Dinah's bed and laid on top of her. She moved her arms around you and said "hi Dinah, how are you. I'm great Y/N, thanks for asking, how about you. Oh I'm fine Dinah. Hey do you mind if I lay on you. No Y/N not a problem now that you asked. Okay thanks Dinah"mane the continued scrolling through her phone above you. You said "hey Dinah". She said casually "sup weirdo". You said "we have to get needles today". Dinah shrugged her shoulders. That was the last straw for you "THEY ARE GOING STAB YOU AND YOU SHRUG YOUR SHOULDERS". Dinah once again shrugged her shoulders.

Before your brewing argument could increase Camila came in. When she saw you laying on Dinah she came over and also laid on Dinah. Dinah groaned from the weight of two people, squirmed and went back to the addiction that she has worse than a drug addict to cocaine, her phone. Camila was warm on top of you, like a blanket so you hugged her and fell asleep.

You were awakened by Ally shouting "Y/N you had better not be hiding again, remember what I did last time". Dinah shouted "shush Ally the baby's sleeping" making you giggle because her chest vibrated. Ally shouted her voice getting closer and closer "you have five seconds to get out here Y/N before we have a repeat of last year". You stood up, shoving Camila who had been sleeping onto the floor. She groaned "what was that for" but you ignored her. You shot out into the hall and koala hugged Ally. She said patting your head "sup munchkin, ready to go". You shook your head "nope" and got off. You started to run but a pair of strong arms stopped you.

You looked up to be met by Normani's eyes. She said "going somewhere boo". She picked you up. You buried your head into her shoulder and said "no". She said "that's what I thought". She set you down, giving you a look that told you "just try and run again, I dare you". Ally shouted "Camila, Dinah get out here". Normani pushed you slightly to get you walking down the stairs. You say "you can go first" giving a ditch distract her so you could run. She sad "nope sweetheart , I'm not Camila". You went down the stairs and tried to run at the bottom, but Lauren's arms were waiting for you. You said "damm, girls you're ready this time". They all said in harmony "because you do every time". You said sassily "well then".

Dinah and Lauren each took one off your hands. You said "I'm not five" trying to take your hands back but they said "sure you aren't babe". You pouted and got into Ally's Van. The entire ride the girls were teasing you about being scared and every time you tried to stand up for yourself thy would respond with "okay honey" or "sure you aren't" making you feel like a disagreeable five year old.

When you got to the doctors Dinah and Lauren took your hand again. You lifted up your hand that Lauren was holding onto and put it in your mouth. She let go of you and said "the heck was then Y/N". You raised your eyebrow and she grumbled under her breath. You lifted up your hand that Dinah was holding and Lauren said "careful D, she bites". Dinah said "yes but, so does Mani and you still hold her hand". Lauren shrugged and you said as the nurse came out of your doctors office "do I have to". Ally sad in a warning tone "yes, Y/N, unless you'd by any chance like a repeat of last year". I hook my head and the nurse said "Ally Hernandez, Normani Hamilton, Lauren Jauregui, Camila Cabello, Dinah-Jane Hansen and Y/F/N". Camila took my hand. When I glared at her she said "please, I'm scared". Her puppy dog eyes were too much for you to handle without giving in so you relaxed your arm and let her swing them back and forth. Lauren said "you don't bite her" and you said "nah you're special".

You went into the office and the girls sat down on the chairs. No chairs were left so you sat on Dinah's lap. She said "squish me much". You said "yep". Normani said "and your sure your not five". You nodded. The doctor shook his head at your antics and said "so who's up first". All eyes went to you and the doctor walked over. Dinah took a hold of your hand and you squeezed it while her other arm crossed over your waist holding you down. Normani rolled up your sleeves your eyes got cloudy. Your lip started to quiver as the doctor cleans your arm. The doctor started to talk to you as she got the needle ready. She said "what's your name". You answered "Y/F/N". "How old are you" "18" "are you pregnant" "no". She took the needle and said "take a deep breath". She stuck the needle into your arm and you started to cry as the burning ran through your vein. She took it out and Dinah bounced you on her knee a little bit.

The doctor did the same for the other girls and then Dinah. When she finished she came back to you and said "ready for round two". You looked at Ally and said "there's another one". Ally gave you a smile hoping that you wouldn't be too mad. The doctor asked you to go to the bed and you listened. Lauren came over and held your hand as yo sat there. You rolled up your other sleep in preparation when the doctor said "um I'm sorry Hun but this one doesn't go in your arm".