Story?

She was beautiful. Inside and out. The way her hair fell and how she smiled so effortlessly. She was funny, sarcastic and witty. She found joy in the little things in life. A pretty sunset. The sound of waves. Leaves twirling as they fell from the coloured trees. She was hidden under a shell. The shell's name was poverty. It held her back. Her mother became poor when she married her father. Her father was poor and so was her fathers parents. Her mother's father was dead and her mother's mother disagreed with her choice of husband. She was' the told that her grandmother was still alive. She had a big family 28 people in the house all together. None of them had money to spare. All her aunts and all her uncles had jobs. Her mother and father had jobs. She was put into the hospital when she was fourteen. A brain injury left her unable to understand how people worked. Why she was shushed when company was over and why some things just had to stay in her house. But most of all she didn't understand why she wasn't allowed to get a job. She was old enough and she knew that. She didn't understand why Lauren offered her one. And just what she was agreeing to when she said yes.

What do you think. Should I continue. Do you like it. What's Lauren's deal. 5 comments and twenty votes for me to write a second part