The thing you text her because you were still awake at 2

Ally
What if life is just a dream and we're going to wake up I don't want to wake up. What if I don't exist". She said "why wouldn't you want to wake up". You said "because you wouldn't be there unless you were my wife and laying next to me when I woke up then I'd be alright with it"

Normani
You didn't text her anything because she was right beside you. Kidding but wasn't that cute. You sent her the video of that really annoying voice that says "your my apple pie, honey dumpling, cookie bear" with the message "am I the only one that finds this disturbing". Does any one know the video.

Lauren possibly triggering I don't know
"You know how is called ana sometimes as a personified name maybe it's because Anna is too big and anorexia brings you to the bare minimums and gets rid of all the extra so they took out the second a"
She texted back "go to sleep"

Camila I saw this in a tumblr post I'm not taking credit for it
She texted you "what happens to nitrogen during the day". You responded "it becomes daytrogen". She said "I'm going to sleep". You said "good nightrogen" "sleep tightrogen" "don't let the bugs bitetrogen".

Dinah dirty wearing dirty
You said "Can I ask you a question". She said "you already did". You said "are your legs Nutella". She said "... ;) later babe it's sleepy time".