Suicide letter part 2

You turns around but no one was there. They must of been starting to take affect You folded up the note and tucked it into a crisp white envelope. You licked your thumb and sealed the envelope. On the front you wrote in the calligraphy Lauren had taught me to write "Goodbye". You twisted open your pain medication and anti depressants. You swallowed four of each. Your stomach started to turn at the concoction of drugs in it. You picked up the letter, laid in your bed and pulled up the covers tossing Lauren's tank top off of the bed. You put the letter on your chest and closed your eyes.

You heard the girls come home an the car doors slam shut. When you opened them Lauren was standing there. She was dressed in jeans and a tank top, the tank top you bought her at the mall. The two of you had spent the whole any together shortly after they considered you fixed and you were okay with staying with them. You and Lauren decided to pick out clothes for each other. She picked you out a dress because the first day you spent with them you told Camila that she had never been confronted by a gang to join them because no gang needs someone carefree telling the cops what the do. Lauren told you that she never wanted you to be apart of a gang again and that she would make you wear dresses everyday if that's what it would take. She didn't need to because her saying that she was that willing to try and keep you and that she remember the day you came was enough to keep you from ever joining another gang. Lauren said to you "I have to go, I love you, don't do this Y/N your beautiful, now close your eyes". She still had a way of making you feel like giggling and blushing like kid when she complimented you. You closed your eyes.

You heard the front door open and the jingle of keys being put in there blue ceramic bowl. You opened your eyes and Ally was standing in the hall at the top of the stairs. She said "com'n Y/N you can drive now.you smiled and ran out into the hall to Aly who was walking up the stairs. You ran over to her and hugged her, almost knocking her off her feet. You said "are you done, can we go". Ally chuckled at you lightly and said "yes we can go now". It was your first time being able to drive legally. The girls were busy all day an yesterday the license place was closed. Earlier you had gotten your license but Ally as going to teach you to drive that afternoon. You picked up the keys from the blue ceramic pot. You he been dreaming off being able to keep those keys in your hands for week. All off the girls were waiting in the car for you. You got into the front seat while Ally got into the passenger seat. Ally looked me in the eyes and said "don't. I love you". Then everything blacked out

A/N part 3? 5 comments. after this series is done I'm not going to write anything like this again for a while because one of my friends read the first part and she's worried about me.