The time she was most mad

Ally
She participated in the we day day of silence and management was trying to make her talk. Eventually dinah, Lauren and you told management off and they let her be quiet but the next day you thought you would never here the end of it.

Normani
She broke her leg and wasn't aloud to dance for two months and it was during tour. She had to sit on a stool during every performance and she got mad. Whenever somebody tried to help she blew up at them

Lauren
Someone took her journal that had all of the songs for the next album, hundreds of poems and stories but most of all Lauren's thoughts. It got wet somehow and all the ink ran. The book was ruined and she broke down crying and then she punched the wall, breaking three bones in her hand.

Camila
A girl was hating on her, all the girls and you to her face. She usually brushes off hate but the moment was wrong and she started screaming at the fan. Dinah held her back and you were trying to calm her down but she was relentless. The girl was escorted off of the property and still then it was hours before you could say something to her without getting shouted at.

Dinah
She was really protective after Nela cheated on her. Some creep was flirting with you and he escalated. He started touching you and she shoved him. He threw a punch at her and he was done. She punched him, knocking him into a wall and knocking him out.