DINAH JANE HANSEN YOU ARE OVER

Dinah sung the lyrics "oh where oh where is shadow". Dinah went around the corner and stopped recording herself to start recording you and Camila. The two of you were doing some heavy touching. Camila had you pinned against the wall while she roughly kissed you. You tried to kiss and touch her when you could but she wasn't all that lenient with her grip on you. You tugged at her hair when she kissed you especially passionately.

The whole time Dinah recorded you she was explaining what you were doing as if she was the narrator on an animal documentary. "An now we see the common Camila trying to reproduce with the strange Y/N. The Camila lacks the brains to understand that she can't not reproduce with the same gender. The Camila is such an easy prey she tries to dominate anything she can. The Y/N is weak and the Camila is taking advantage of her". Y/N saw Dinah and she tried to pull away from Camila. Dinah laughed and said "the Y/N struggles to get away from the Camila".

Camila saw that Y/N wasn't responding to her and she stopped. She let go of a bright red Y/N and said "babe I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to push you, I thought you were okay with it". You said "Mila, Mila, look at me. I'm fine an I can't say I wasn't enjoying that but DJ's watching us and I think she's recording us and you know more then anyone else that if she gets it on camera it's going to be on the Internet". Dinah continued to record you and Camila "the two creatures try to communicate. The Camila is upset by the Y/N's discomfort". Dinah watched you kiss once more and then she said "screw this, how can I make fun of them, they're adorable". Camila chirped "thanks D". Dinah defended herself "and annoying".

After the show you were in the dressing room with Dinah and Camila, the rest of the girls were showering. Camila asked for Dinah's phone. Dinah handed it over, a little skeptical of why Camila couldn't use her phone to check if the Internet was working. She went onto Dinah's camera roll and found the video of you and her. She turned around to hide what she was doing from Dinah and she tripped on her towel. She got twisted up in it an fell down, the phone falling with her. You rushed over to check if she was alright, t the same time Dinah ran to check on her baby. She sneakily powered it off all the way before shouting "dammit Camila, it' broken. She then proceeded to pretend to try and fix her phone.

Camila had skinned her knee. You asked her if she was aright and she said "I don't know baby, I think you need to kiss it better". You grinned mischievously and picked her up. You brought her to the change room and she continued what Dinah had interrupted earlier. Meanwhile Dinah was scrolling through her working phone. She had the phone over her head while she laid down on the couch. She had decided to keep the video as collateral on the both of you. She was watching it through once more when it fell. She felt like an idiot as she rubbed her nose. She looked on the screen and saw that the video was uploading. She shrugged her shoulders when sh saw that there was no going back and then she tweeted the link with the caption "sorry boo it was an accident @TheRealY/N @camilacabello97 you earned it... falling with my phone". You shouted "DINAH JANE HANSEN YOU ARE OVER".

Idea by: LexiLu1234