Discovering

And publish. You clicked the publish button for your story. You just wrote the the fifteenth chapter for your Fifth Harmony fanfiction. Thai was your seventh book and you were gaining in the popularity of Wattpad. You had a a few friends and over a hundred followers. You all had a girlfriend. Not from Wattpad but she did play a part in quite a few fics. Her name is Lauren Jauregui. You were on tour with her and se still didn't know that you wrote fanfiction about her. None of the girls really looked for fanfiction because they were petrified that there would be hate or smut and none of the girls wanted to read things like that about each other. At least that' what you thought.

Dinah giggled to herself in the glam chair. Lauren who was on the couch next to her asked "what's so funny". Dinah answered "you and Y/N are having sex". Lauren said "Dinah I thought we discussed that it was weird that you read smut fanfictions about Y/N and I". Lauren continued "and Y/N and I haven't one anything like what you read, she's still innocent unlike you". Dinah laughed again "that's what you think, you should see some of her books. In fact she just updated". Lauren said "wait she writes on that Wattpad app". Dinah retorted "she lives on that Wattpad app". Lauren said "pass" and Dinah passed Lauren her phone.

Lauren read the first chapter of Y/N's book blushing slightly as she did so. Dinah asked shocked "wait did you guys actually do that". Lauren denied "no" but her voice pooped up an octave and Dinah slapped her arm. Ally joined into the conversation by saying "Lauren Michelle Jauregui if you and Y/N are having sex on the bus I swear-". Lauren cut her off and said "we're not" her voice still high. Ally said sternly "don't you are lie to me Lauren". Lauren said in her defence "I heard you and Troy in the bus and in the other bed last week and let's not forget about that time at Camila's house at the dinner table when Sofi asked why Troy was playing with you under the table and there was that time-". Ally cut Lauren off saying "Dinah doesn't need to hear this she's still a child". Dinah said "I was on the couch at the hotel Ally, there is no child left".

After the show You were in your bunk again and the girls were in the back room. They had some music playing and Dinah as reading the other girls Y/N's fanfictions in a mock seductive voice. You got distracted from your book by a beep coming from your phone. You checked it and saw that you had a new pm from Camcakes97. It said "hey I love your books, could you give me some advice on how to get reads ps I'm Sarah". You pmed her back saying "sure you jus need to do an update attack and I'm Y/N".

You heard faint giggles after you sent it so you went looking for the source. You found the girls in the back room still giggling and discussing what to send you back. They didn't notice you until they heard a ping come for your phone. They all looked up and giggled. You were close to tears from embarrassment. Lauren saw and said "no no no, don't cry baby, come here". You walked over to her and sat on her lap leaning your head onto her shoulder. She locked her arms around your waist and kissed your neck. Before things became heated Dinah cleared her throat and said "so is this going to be the next oneshot". You giggled along with the rest of the girls before adding a defiant "maybe it is" raising your eyebrows.

After some more small talk Lauren whispered into your ear "I'm sorry babe". You mumbled an uhuh while she kissed your lips. When you broke away everyone was staring at the two of you. You blushed and Normani said "I was asking you what was going to happen to your relationship with Lauren now that Laura is back". You sad casually "I'm going to kill Lauren off and then Laura is going to go out with Camila because I refused to go with her after she killed Lauren". Al the girls said "WHAT". You said "I'm kidding chill out". Lauren said "if you kill me off I'm not going to kiss you for a whole week". You whined "but Loo that's forever". She bopped your nose and said "so you better not kill me off because I'm staying on this Wattpad app".

After some more discussion Ally said "Y/N I think we need to talk about some things". You said "like what" and Ally replied "like where you learned those things and your language. You replied "I learned the um stuff from school and I learned those words from Dinah and you". Ally slapped Dinah's arm playfully but sternly and said "Dinah-Jane you know better then that". Dinah put her hands up to protect herself from Ally. You said "you're worse then her, I was in that hotel room with Lo and Dinah".