Chapter 1-Brown to Blue

3rd person pov

There was two people who were just meant to be, Stuart Pot, the not-so-bright and kind person, and Y/n L/n, the kind, caring, and inspiring person. Their parents knew each other so they quickly became friends. At first, they didn't talk but one-day Y/n decided to take matters into her own hands.

"H-Hi! I'm Y/n." She said

"Uh... I'm Stuart... Stuart Pot... but you can call me Stu-Pot if you'd like." He said nervously.

"It's nice to meet you!" She said smiling.

They became friends that day, and they never stopped being friends.

Y/n's pov

It was just a normal day for an 11-year-old, I was just watching TV when I heard a knock at the door.

"Y/n! Come here! I've got to show you something!" Stuart said looking happy. I walk with him to a huge tree, he looked excited to show me what's this is.

"I can climb all the way to the top of this tree! Watch me!" He said. He started climbing like crazy, I was terrified, I was worried he'd get hurt. He climbed almost all the way to the top when I heard a huge snap. He fell towards the ground then hitting a large tree branch, I stood there in shock.

"Are you ok!?" I said worried for him. I ran inside the house to call for his mom.

"Mrs. Pot! Stu hurt himself! Come here now!" She ran outside and called 999, she told me to help him into the ambulance when they came, after that she told me to go home.

[Timeskip: 1 week]

I was worried sick for him, I was worried that he might've killed himself there. I heard a knock on the door expecting the worse but it was Stu! He was alive! He had bandages all around his head covering his hair.

"You want to see my hair?" He asked. He unwrapped all the bandages and I saw that his brown hair he usually had was now blue!

"Your hairs blue! That's kinda cool!" I said making the best out of the serious situation.

"Yeah, but I have to take pain meds, thankfully my mom has plenty of them since she's a paramedic."

"Well, I'm glad you're ok. You wanna hang out?"

"Sure! Wanna listen to some music?"

"Wait... you like music?"

"Yeah! I like a lot of stuff."

"Heck yeah! Let's go!"

Our connections grew from there, we had a thing in common, that's a way to grow from friendship to... something more...