Chapter 26-Breaking Point

Y/n's pov

Murdoc and Noodle have been gone for a while, we have no clue where they are.

"I'm starting to get worried." Russel said. "I'm about to go find him myself."

"Um... let's try and be patient..." I say holding his arm.

"Yeah... maybe they're doing something important." 2D says trying to help.

"Alright... but if he takes another hour imma seriously go find him." Russel said in a serious tone.

Murdoc then walks through the door, he had this terrified look on his face.

"What happened?" I ask.

He then gives us a DVD and then sits down. We decided to put it in, he told us it was the last music video for Demon Days.

[Timeskip: after the video ends]

We were all in shock, we had just witnessed Noodle get possibly killed. We look at Murdoc, who had gotten that horrified look off his face and changed into a more smug look.

"What the hell was that!? Is Noodle ok?" Russel said.

"The El Mañana music video! Isn't it great?" He said.

"Great? What the hell is wrong with you? You call Noodle getting killed great!?" 2D suddenly said.

"Oh what the hell do you know 2D? You're just a stupid dumbass who's only talent is singing and playing with keys on a keyboard... What the hell do you know about greatness!?" He yells.

I jump up in front of 2D, "What the hell do you know about him? 2D isn't a dumbass! I knew him before he became 2D! He is a kind, not so bright but amazing person! And he's right, this is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!" I yell.

"You must be that messed up if you find that great!" Russel yells.

Murdoc walks towards the basement door, "Well guess what? Since you guys are messed up you're out! Leave!" He yells before slamming the door.

I start to tear up, the realization kicked in that Noodle could actually be dead. 2D and Russel started crying too, we all hugged each other, this may be the last time we see each other.