Chapter 12-Tomorrow Comes Today

I've been trying to think of ideas for the album, we haven't really been making it full force. I wanted to help out by multitasking a little bit, so me and 2D decided one day we'd stay in the studio and think of ideas. I looked at the lyrics 2D had written and thought for a minute.

"I got it!" I ran towards the pile of other random instruments and got my melodica.

"You brought that?" 2D said.

"Yeah! I thought it might spice up the sound of the album!"

I fiddled around with it a little before thinking of a little melody. I just played something random before 2D started clapping.

"That has to be on a song!" He said smiling.

I blushed, "Really?"

"Yes, people will love it!"

"Yā min'na! Mazatte mo īdesu ka?" (Hey guys! Can I join?) A voice suddenly came in. It was Noodle! She had her guitar with her.

"Of course! You're the guitarist after all!" I said. After a while Murdoc and Russell joined in as well, we soon got a drum beat and everything down. After we recorded the question popped up, What would the song be called?

"What about 'Tomorrow Comes Today'?" 2D asked.

"Yes! Yes, that's it!" I said smiling.

We had just created our first song, what a great feeling it is.