Chapter 9-Noodle

2D was still down after what happened, he didn't seem made at Murdoc but he definitely wasn't happy. Murdoc decided to put up another magazine ad to catch people's attention, I guaranteed there will be nobody because this isn't the first time this has happened. Minutes after we uploaded it we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Said 2D. When he opened the door there was a FedEx crate, we didn't order anything so we were all confused.

Murdoc and Russell opened the top and something popped out with a flash, "Konichiwa Gorillaz!" It was a girl! She had black hair, black eyes, and this red-ist outfit on.

"Um... hello." Russell said. We didn't know what to say. Murdoc looked through the crate and found a piece of paper and a guitar.

"The paper says she was born October 31st 1990, that means she's 8!" Murdoc said. She's 8!? Wow!

"It also says her name is... Noodle?" He walks over to her and gives her the guitar, "What's your name?"

"Watashi wa Noodleu!" She said, she then started playing guitar like there was no tomorrow!

"Uh... Do you speak English?" I said.

"Eigo wa arimasen... Watashi wa nihongo o hanashimasu!" (No English. I speak Japanese.) Well at least I brought a book that translates English to Japanese, I've always wanted to learn it, now was my chance!

"Um... Hajimemashite, Y/ndesu..." (Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n) I said trying my best to communicate.

"Ā Y/ndesu, hajimemashite!" (Ah Y/n, nice to meet you too!) She said putting her hand out. Murdoc liked her so we were finally a band! We imminently took the ad out of the magazine and welcomed Noodle as one of us. Russell came to the conclusion that since she was around 10 that we should raise her like she was just a normal kid in a normal family. (Even though we weren't) 2D decided he'd sing a lullaby to Noodle, I wanted to stay up and make some potential music parts for the album.