Chapter 8-Paula and Russell

Warning: Small Sexual Topics

We were struggling to find more members after we came, we were putting up posters around London, asking music stores if they knew someone, nothing.

Until one day me and Stu- 2D were in the living room when we heard a huge bang and Murdoc yelling, "Open the door now! Someone!" 2D ran to the door and opened it, Murdoc was carrying something heavy in a bag.

"Pull up a chair!" A chair? Ok then... I got a chair and pulled it in the middle of the room. He plopped the thing on the chair and unwrapped the thing from the bag, it was a person!

"What the hell!?" A deep voice said.

"Hey, I'm Murdoc and you must be Russell!"

"How the hell-" He stared at us for a minute, "Why am I here?"

"I want you to be the drummer in my band." It took him a minute to give us yes for an answer, he wanted to hear our demos first, after that he said yes. Russell seemed nice, he was the gentle giant type of person but he will get serious if he needed. Now, all we needed was a guitarist, after a little thinking and remembered, his girlfriend Paula was a guitarist. I personally didn't trust her but if we needed her for the band I won't argue.

She walked in with the smuggest look and grossest looking outfit. "Heya." She said sounding bored. 2D looked very happy to see her, he was smiling and blushing a lot, he really did like her. Murdoc had his eyes glued on her, I knew he was the kind of person who'd bang any girl he sees.

After her audition, she and Murdoc disappeared, "That's odd... where are they?" I said. We looked around until we saw Murdoc having an affair with Paula, 2D was shocked and started crying, Russell walked in and broke Murdoc's nose. Paula left soon after that and was fired after only an hour. I tried comforting 2D but I don't think it was working. Now we'll have to start all over again with finding a guitarist.